i think i may be ready now for restart

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Misdee, 29 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

after falling away in june, for a minor, op, then my husband sufferign a serious stroke, him being placed on the urgent transplant list, getting transplanted mid-august and coming home 2 weeks ago, i think i may just be ready to restart. i need to get over mt fear of being told off for slipping, which i jknow wont actually happen, and make the call.

i have a weeks+ worth of packs and tetras still here, all in date, so will make my first meeting a weigh-in only.

will call on monday, i hope.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. Hope both you and your husband are well. Good luck with CD

Irene xx

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Great you feel ready for a restart. Life must be being kinder to you these days :clap:

How is Peter doing?

5. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hello and welcome back and the best of luck on your restart, hope you and your husband are ok and that both your health continues to improve xx

6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    welcome back Misdee. Its good to hear from you.

Good luck with your restart. If your CDC "tells you off" for slipping she needs her head examined after the stress you have been under. Just bite the bullet and go for it. You'll be glad you did.

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Welcome back hun, have been keeping an eye on the blog and love the new edition to your family!

Glad to see things are settling down, and good luck with the restart x

8. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

well i bailed out of a restart.

my mum needs to lose weight, her GP wont allow her to do cambridge, so to support each other we have decided to go to slimming world. we started this morning.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.