Step2 810kcal Here I am again - This is it. Total Restart I am ready!!

ginzeh

Hey fellow CWPers!

So, I am back again, I have been terrible, originally started CWP last September on Step2 because of BMI etc.

I lost a stone in a few weeks then because of being a socialite I stupidly went back to normal eating put it on plus I think more (too scared to weigh myself)

I then tried S&S -- nice products but my hair was falling out in and was awful but a decent price!

That was November.

I attempted SW in January but too many people joined who I know and I don't want that. They're all "slim" and "perfect" with like 5lb to loose.

So i ended "fat club".

Now i have got back in touch with my CDC and am raring to go!!! I have my annual holiday in June and like before said in my posts its my goal to lose a chunk so I can buy nice clothes, even if they don't fit exactly then, I'll be nearer to wearing it than I am now!!

Meeting CDC now. I have a few products fro my last CWP stint which I will have in a minute.

Made sure I measured my milk for today and got my juicer out! :) used sweeteners in my coffee too!

I hate I have got myself in to this mess again! aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So here we go on CDC! I hope to make this thread of support for everyone and I will use it again as my blog as I have done previously in other threads that are now redundant!

Enough rambling, bath is waiting, shake then off to CDC before work! :)

Last edited:
Welcome back. I know lots of people always say this, but you could have written that for me!

I started last week after getting so fed up with everything else.

We can all do this.

Welcome back you sound like your heads in the right place all you have to do is get to day five and then it's a lot easier. I wish you luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey! thanks for replies! :) we can do this!!!!!

My head is definitely in the right place now.

Got my extra packs and the rosotto, bolognaise to try and think I'll skip soups once I've used my old packs from my stint before then just have shakes and these if the bolognaise tastes nice! tried the risotto, it's not too bad -- it was a bit watery :eek:

So tomorrow is a 100% day! I had sugar in my tea and coffee and forgot arghhhh but had my tuna salad in allowance so instead of thinking ah one day of eating crap as i messed up I got strong and still haven't eaten since my dinner!.

Just got in from work, having my cuppa and chill out :)

I'm excited for this journey cos I swear this has to be it! My goal for June is a big HOPE of 4 stone. then a break of 2 weeks as on holiday -- Then October by the time my birthday I'll be at a much better weight!

i have put my stone back on plus 6lbs :( boooo

you sound really positive about this. great! All the best and fingers crossed for the 4 stone loss

Back