I think my wiifit lies

Purplepixie

I have decided my wiifit is a liar. Saturday night after first meeting with cdc I did my body test as normal and I was 17st 7/244lb exactly the same as my cdc weight me at. Today (day 5 cd) my wiifit says I am 235lb/16st 12 :rolleyes: surely that must be a lie there is no way I have lost 9lb in 5 day surely

it is very possible hun, i lost 10.5 in 6 days, thats fab, i been weighing myself on my wiifit and its not looking good this week

Lou
xxx

Entirely possible for your first week. My first week I lost 11lbs (my scales said 13lbs but who argues over 2lbs)

lol I refuse to believe it until my official WI on saturday. If i have lost 9lb tho i will be over the moon

It's possible you've lost that much. When you weigh-in with your CDC, make sure you step on your Wii when you get home so you can compare. Then you'll know how far off it is. You should expect some variation between scales, but not a huge difference.

If you've lost 9lbs on your Wii, it should come out pretty close at the CDC.

on Saturday the wiifit and my dc scales were reading the same so fingers crossed.

Wiifit is not getting an apology it is down right rude although I have annoyed it as my wiifit age is now 20!!!

Back