• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I thought it was the diet but I'm sick :-(

S: 15st3lb C: 14st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st13lb(6.1%)
It's me yet again !! Since Friday I've had a sore white tongue and I kept going thinking it was the Lipotrim.
Today I rang the pharmacy and they said it wasn't a known side affect after speaking to Lipotrim.
So I asked my dentist to take a look and I've got a full blown throat and mouth infection :-(
These two possible reasons for this 1) it's a virus or 2) Lipotrim suggested I may be allergic !!
The decision I've got to make us to continue and take antibiotics or refeed and stop . I'm so emotional I don't know what to do ?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

and

Silver Member
C: 11st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 26.8
If I were you I'd try to give it another week then reassess the situation.

Good luck!

If you are allergic to LT maybe you can try another VLCD instead?

sarah.w

S: 13st6lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 2st6lb(18.09%)
i got a white tongue, but when i was checking out ketosis on other forums many people said they also had white tongues and that it was a sign of ketosis, i have a horrible cold so i dont know if its linked. As its sore i think you should perhaps have an allergy test with the lipotrim at your doctors, they will most likely take a blood test and see what they say based on your experience so far.

I really hope it works out well for you hun and that you dont need to leave LT :)

sarah.w

S: 13st6lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 2st6lb(18.09%)
hope you fell better hun :) xx

louthlady

S: 20st12lb C: 16st10lb G: 15st12lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 4st2lb(19.86%)
To say i feel horrible for telling you it was your mind was playing tricks on you and was trying to get you to eat and drink for your birthday is an understatement!!! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Hope the antibiotics kick in soon Nutty :eek:

S: 15st3lb C: 14st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st13lb(6.1%)
To say i feel horrible for telling you it was your mind was playing tricks on you and was trying to get you to eat and drink for your birthday is an understatement!!! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Hope the antibiotics kick in soon Nutty :eek:
Don't worry Hun, it's been a roller coaster this week but entering week 3 and hopefully it will all settle x

Teapot

Gold Member
S: 128.5kg C: 123.8kg G: 80kg BMI: 40.4 Loss: 4.7kg(3.67%)
Awww Nutty, you've been having such a tough time. Get well soon and fingers crossed the antibiotics do the trick!! x x x

missy3

starving!
S: 14st8.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 10st8.0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
aw hope things get better for you! xx