Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I took your advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 3 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Hiya!

I MADE IT! I managed to get through my first day and even watched the kids and partner eat their dinner... boy did that smell good. Felt knackered and a bit lightheaded so had a really hot bath and an early night. Feeling much better today knowing I am one step closer.

Do you have to have all three of your shakes a day? I mean if you cant manage the third would it be a big problem?

Thanks for all your help and support yesterday - roll on ketosis!

A xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well done from getting through day 1 i would advise to have all 3 packs as you need all your nutrients and calories cd wouldnt advise 3 packs a day otherwise

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes definately have your 3 packs a day. You'll miss out on valuable nutrients, minerals etc and also you are more likely to pick.

Good luck for day 2 ... and getting into the "pink"!

5. poppa134

poppa134 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done!!!,a bath and bed can do you the world of good sometimes, ketosis will soon be your new friend and then you'll be fine. Good luck with day 2 and have another bath and bed nioght if needed!!!!LOL

Nikki

6. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :clap: Well done on getting through day 1, just keep on with the water and you will be through the dreaded first 3 days before you know it and without any probs!! Sarahxx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.