I took your advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 3 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Hiya!

I MADE IT! I managed to get through my first day and even watched the kids and partner eat their dinner... boy did that smell good. Felt knackered and a bit lightheaded so had a really hot bath and an early night. Feeling much better today knowing I am one step closer.

Do you have to have all three of your shakes a day? I mean if you cant manage the third would it be a big problem?

Thanks for all your help and support yesterday - roll on ketosis!

A xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well done from getting through day 1 i would advise to have all 3 packs as you need all your nutrients and calories cd wouldnt advise 3 packs a day otherwise

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes definately have your 3 packs a day. You'll miss out on valuable nutrients, minerals etc and also you are more likely to pick.

Good luck for day 2 ... and getting into the "pink"!

5. poppa134

poppa134 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done!!!,a bath and bed can do you the world of good sometimes, ketosis will soon be your new friend and then you'll be fine. Good luck with day 2 and have another bath and bed nioght if needed!!!!LOL

Nikki

6. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :clap: Well done on getting through day 1, just keep on with the water and you will be through the dreaded first 3 days before you know it and without any probs!! Sarahxx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.