• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I took your advice

Hiya!

I MADE IT! I managed to get through my first day and even watched the kids and partner eat their dinner... boy did that smell good. Felt knackered and a bit lightheaded so had a really hot bath and an early night. Feeling much better today knowing I am one step closer.

Do you have to have all three of your shakes a day? I mean if you cant manage the third would it be a big problem?

Thanks for all your help and support yesterday - roll on ketosis!

A xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done from getting through day 1 i would advise to have all 3 packs as you need all your nutrients and calories cd wouldnt advise 3 packs a day otherwise

Yes definately have your 3 packs a day. You'll miss out on valuable nutrients, minerals etc and also you are more likely to pick.

Good luck for day 2 ... and getting into the "pink"!

Well done!!!,a bath and bed can do you the world of good sometimes, ketosis will soon be your new friend and then you'll be fine. Good luck with day 2 and have another bath and bed nioght if needed!!!!LOL

Nikki

SARAHP

Silver Member
:clap: Well done on getting through day 1, just keep on with the water and you will be through the dreaded first 3 days before you know it and without any probs!! Sarahxx.