I tried a green day on Friday

Torquay Blonde

I never do green days, not a fan of carbs as they make me feel really bloated, but thought i would try one last Friday just for a change really - Never again!! Is it just me or does anyone else feel bloated and completely lethargic when they eat them? I had couscous with yoghurt for brekkie ala Foodfairy, went out for lunch and had salad, then had egg fried rice and noodles from the chinese for dinner as my Friday night treat:) All day saturday i had headaches and my stomach was so swollen:confused: Defo gonna stick to red days from now on as i dont like my jeans feeling tight on my tummy, anybody else get these problems???

Hi, I've never done well on green days, even though I like you had a Chinese on Friday (veggie chow mein, not the best Chinese in the world!!) however when I do I tend to keep off grains such as Cous Cous etc. I just keep to quorn, eggs etc which in fairness are free both days.

i only suffer on green days if i have white carbs such as bread & pasta which ive just had as i ran out of wholewheat pasta so i'll no doubt end up with a massive headache later on doh!!

dont get bloated though so at least thats one good thing. hope you feel better now :hug99:

I actually find I feel better on green days than red days. I tend to have couscous, quorn sausages, nimble bread, etc although current favourite is baked potato with beans mixed with light cheese and pepper :drool:

I did two red days recently and just felt so hungry and out of sorts :confused: Odd how we all react so differently :)

Back