I wanna scream

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
Having a really bad afternoon, work is piling up on my desk, emails won't stop popping into my Inbox, server is down so I can't print anything to take home and all I wanna do is eat a biscuit (or packet!). Oh, and cry!! AAAAAAArrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhFeel a bit better getting that off my chest, going home now as an hours drive with only water in the car is the only way to resist temptation.

Sometimes having a screaming fit DOES help!

Hope you settle down more at home!

Know how you feel!I've spent all afternoon getting stressed and if I lose it,I'll get the 'that diet makes you moody'speech!I'm always moody!!!

Thanks everyone! Home now, with my bottle of water and soup on the way once OH has cooked his dinner.. Passing the time by doing some work I brought home. Oh what joy!!

But, I resisted biscuit temptation - yey!!

Thanks Spooky - the 1/6th of a bar helped. Took your advice and cut it into chunks !!!
Was so proud of myself last night too as went to OH mums and sat through them all eating roast beef & yorkshire pud while I had my soup. It will all be worth it when I step on the scales on Thursday!

Not sure yet - think I just need to get used to the taste. Its weird actually having something to chew after 11 days. Will need to try all the flavours though to make sure - hee hee

Well done for staying strong Bobbin and you scream away if it helps.

Gxx

Thanks!

Im struggling with this tonight really want to just have a tuna sandwich not felt great at all today. hope tomorrow is better.

Stick with it - think I might have an early night if I still want to eat later. There is only so much water I can stomach in a day...

Back