I want it, and Iwant it now

hur575

hi all,

Iam not new here, I did CD before but I was not in the right frame of mind so I stopped.

I started now with my old shakes, but i will run out in boxing day, I know it is hard but I want supply then, is it ok to call consultants that day?? I mean, i will pass the 3 hardest days and I don't want restart again. what do I do??
I know I should plan ahead but I did not I really don't want to add more weight through the holiday, as I have been good on other diets but I now want fast results. If I can't get supply, what do I do?? eat similar calories?

Heya,

It's a bank holiday and personally I wouldn't call my CDC that day - even if they are at home to answer their phone, they are unlikely to be wanting to work. I think it's great that you're so motivated and would suggest that if you don't have enough packs, to do one of the higher plans where you only have 2 packs a day with food.... that way 2 days of packs will last 3 days... meaning you can get through to next week on the packs you already have, and also have a little to eat over Christmas as long as it's on the plan.

Otherwise I would suggest a low-carb diet as that will keep you in ketosis (as obviously a higher CD plan will kick you out of ketosis and it might make it harder to get back on-plan when you get your packs).

Happy Christmas, hope you are able to make a decision.

xx

Thanks, hun for the advice, I tried to contact one for today but no reply, so I thought it will be rude to try again on saturday. will do the 2 packs, hopfully by Monday I get my shakes

Hi there, why not go to Tesco's (I know our big one is open on Boxing Day) and buy their own brand meal replacement shakes (they do chocolate and strawberry). You are not supposed to Sole Source on them, but I'm sure it would be OK for a couple of days or if you perhaps eat a bit of protein (turkey).

Asda also do their own brand meal replacement drinks btw, called Measure Up, in Vanilla, strawberry and Chocolate (89p each).

Best of luck and happy Christmas,
Frances

Last edited:
Thank you night owl, I decided to have eggs only and shakes until Monday

Back