1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to be a Disney Darling Diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by DisneyDarling, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. DisneyDarling

DisneyDarling New Member

Slimming World
    I have 11 weeks and 2 days until my family holiday to Disney Florida!

The last time i was in florida (11 years ago) i was at my heaviest weight EVER.
    I look back at photos hating what i looked like and i REALLY dont want history to repeat itself!!

I weigh 11 stone 8.5LB and want to get down to 10 stone, so just over 1.5 stone to lose!
    I will be following the old school red/green days as it has worked for me in the past, also i will be going it alone as i dont have the time or money for class right now:cry:
    Thats why im here i could really do with the support from this amazing virtual support group. i have been lurking for months and i have read your posts and been inspired by your losses, hopefully i can do it too with your help!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.