• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i want to be skinny now!

S: 14st7lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st11lb(5.42%)
Im having one of my days where im fed up of weight loss being such a slow process. i want to be skinny now now now without any long term effort. i want to eat a bit less cake, then look in the mirror tomorrow morning and see myself that happy ixe 10/12 i used to be.

i dont want to feel ashamed of my body anymore. im fed up of my lack of self control and the cycle i always et myelf in of gaining and losing the same few pounds.

was a bit more motivated this week, and have gone back to losing, but i guess im just never satisfied. this losing weight process takes me so bloomin long. and i nkwo slower the better and all that jazz. but im having a hissy fit and i want to be beautiful and slim NOW :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
(((hugs)))
You'll get there though!
And its better to loose it slower and keep it off than loose it quickly and pile it all back on and some more!
I know how you feel though as I too get days where i wish the weight would just fall off now!!
Keep going at it though and you'll get there! :)

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
I know how you feel - you are doing great and this is healthy eating for life!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
((hugs)) you are doing well so keep it up!
As others have said, it does stay off better if you lose slower, and it is a good way of eating for life. It's not a quick fix.
As someone once told me. You don't put weight on in 5 minutes so you can't lose it that quickly!
Good luck. You'll do just fine!

S: 24st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 8st2lb(33.53%)
I feel exactly the same,
I have had a miserable couple of weeks same pounds on and off and today (wi) miricle 1 1/2 off, so I am drawing a line in the windswept sand, and this is the start of the new slow loosing me! I have been and filled up with on the plan things in Tesco so there should be no excuse. I have semi decided what I am going to eat each day,
I too feel horrid and miserable but I had a thunderbolt moment in group today, I have paid £35.00 over the last 7 weeks for the same 4 lb to go on and off, that is the price of a new pair of jeans and a top from M&S so I am not going to feel bad, I am stil here and now I am going to loose everyweek even if it is 'only' 1lb because all the 1lbs make a stone eventually.....

Right there with ya!!! :hug99:

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Hi! Please don't take this personally but the thought that ran through my mind when I read the title of your thread was how sad it was that being slim is no longer enough, people want to be skinny :(

But then I read your message. Good luck and try not to focus on how long it will take, after all you didn't put on your weight overnight, it went a little at a time, week in week out, the same way it will come off.