i want to be skinny now!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by babyblues, 26 November 2009 Social URL.

1. babyblues

babyblues Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Im having one of my days where im fed up of weight loss being such a slow process. i want to be skinny now now now without any long term effort. i want to eat a bit less cake, then look in the mirror tomorrow morning and see myself that happy ixe 10/12 i used to be.

i dont want to feel ashamed of my body anymore. im fed up of my lack of self control and the cycle i always et myelf in of gaining and losing the same few pounds.

was a bit more motivated this week, and have gone back to losing, but i guess im just never satisfied. this losing weight process takes me so bloomin long. and i nkwo slower the better and all that jazz. but im having a hissy fit and i want to be beautiful and slim NOW :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smokes

Smokes Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    (((hugs)))
    You'll get there though!
    And its better to loose it slower and keep it off than loose it quickly and pile it all back on and some more!
    I know how you feel though as I too get days where i wish the weight would just fall off now!!
    Keep going at it though and you'll get there! :)

4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I know how you feel - you are doing great and this is healthy eating for life!

5. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ((hugs)) you are doing well so keep it up!
    As others have said, it does stay off better if you lose slower, and it is a good way of eating for life. It's not a quick fix.
    As someone once told me. You don't put weight on in 5 minutes so you can't lose it that quickly!
    Good luck. You'll do just fine!

6. SandraEly

SandraEly Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(33.53%)
    Diet:
    done them all - now going to suceed with LL
    I feel exactly the same,
    I have had a miserable couple of weeks same pounds on and off and today (wi) miricle 1 1/2 off, so I am drawing a line in the windswept sand, and this is the start of the new slow loosing me! I have been and filled up with on the plan things in Tesco so there should be no excuse. I have semi decided what I am going to eat each day,
    I too feel horrid and miserable but I had a thunderbolt moment in group today, I have paid £35.00 over the last 7 weeks for the same 4 lb to go on and off, that is the price of a new pair of jeans and a top from M&S so I am not going to feel bad, I am stil here and now I am going to loose everyweek even if it is 'only' 1lb because all the 1lbs make a stone eventually.....

7. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Right there with ya!!! :hug99:

8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi! Please don't take this personally but the thought that ran through my mind when I read the title of your thread was how sad it was that being slim is no longer enough, people want to be skinny :(

But then I read your message. Good luck and try not to focus on how long it will take, after all you didn't put on your weight overnight, it went a little at a time, week in week out, the same way it will come off.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.