I want to become a MiniMii !!!

mrs_kate

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself... I have been on a diet pretty much since I was about 12 years old and have tried them all (except Rosemary Conley as that involves exercise lol).
I had my second baby in September last year and decided that now I need to lose weight for me!! It is the ideal time as I am on maternity leave and can concentrate on me (whilst the baby is asleep!!).
I had lost 9lbs up until last Thursday's weigh in. However, since then I have been off plan, just feeling like 'why should I have to do this' 'it is not fair'. Anyway, I gave myself a good talking too and my wonderful hubby helped me out and I realised that I do need to do this and only I can do it.
So, yesterday I had a good day and had 9 syns on 3 custard creams in the evening. This was good because I took 3 and enjoyed them whereas I could normally have eaten a whole pack ;).

Anyway, I figure that this diary will be a good place for me to come in every day, let you know what I have been eating and just a general blog.

I hope that I do not bore you too much!!!

Kate
xx

So, I have been up since 6am as my youngest decided he wanted to get up and play. As it is half term my eldest is sitting with his DS just waiting until it is time to leave for him to go to his football day. It is day 2 and he is loving it. My washing machine however, was not so keen on the muddy kit he came home with yesterday!!!!!

Woke up starving, so had a cup of tea when I got up (my body and mind won't even pretend to function without my morning cuppa). Then once everyone else was done I had a really nice brekkie:

HEB:- 1 slice of wholemeal bread from an 800g loaf
2 poached eggs and a fresh tomato
SYNS: Ketchup (2 syns)

It was really nice and definitely hit the spot!

This may sound like a silly question - but are poached eggs runny in the middle?? I think I have attempted to make them before, in a pan of spinning water, but I can't remember how they came out! I love runny eggs and your brekkie sounds really yummy! x

Hi,
Yep they are runny. I am rubbish at poached eggs so just do them in them shells a'la dippy eggs but scoop the egg out on to the toast and they taste just like poached eggs.
Delicious...
Hope that helps.
Kate
x

So, I have to confess that I have been rubbish again, I have weigh in in the morning and intend to get back on track as soon as I leave the class.

I have the shopping for a good week foodwise, I just need to make sure that I don't buy and eat additional food......

Keeping my fingers crossed not to have a mahooosive gain tomorrow but whatever I gain is well deserved to be honest!

Kate

Back