I want to cry....

Liberty, don't be sad, 1lb is 1lb, I only lost 1lb one week and I didn't even have the excuse of a delicious steak!!!! Next week will be better.

Tara what a fab loss it gives me hope that one week I may have a big one (oooh err missus) as mine have really slowed down lately.

Jillian, get back on the train and stick with it!!! You may not lose much this week (I daren't ask what you ate - whatever it was will determine how much damage has been done) but remember why you started this journey and stick a pic of you that you absolutely hate or a pic of how you want to look somewhere you'll see it next time you are tempted!

As for telling the pharmacist - I'd see how your WI goes and see whether it shows, if it does then fess up. The fact you have climber right back on the LT train will go in your favour.

x
Cheers for the good advice. I know I really do want to lose the weight so Ya I will restart today and hope for the best.fingers crossed. good luck to you on your weight loss.

Don't you dare give up after just one slip up! Get straight back on the shakes today as if it never happened - you know you want to. :hug99:

Peggie xx
thanks peggy, eventhough I know deep inside my mind that I should I just got so fed up and thought am I wasting my time and money if I'm not going to do it right. I need a fighting spirit. cheers for the good advice. I will start this morning and hope for the best for my weigh in on sat.cheers :hug99:

aww don't cry hun it will shift don't beat yourself up over it. All that negative stuff dosn't help..you are doing brilliantly :D x

liberty girl - don't worry - a pound is a pound is a pound and at least it came off. you're doing really well - you know what TOTM can be like....

Jillian - get back on that horse babe!! OK, open that next shake and get back to LT - a slip up is just that - one mistake shouldn't put you off - it would be very unusual if it didn't happen - you can do it!!

liberty girl - don't worry - a pound is a pound is a pound and at least it came off. you're doing really well - you know what TOTM can be like....

Jillian - get back on that horse babe!! OK, open that next shake and get back to LT - a slip up is just that - one mistake shouldn't put you off - it would be very unusual if it didn't happen - you can do it!!
Cheers hun for the advice and support.I dont expect to have lost anything this sat and just hope to God I dont gain anything orI could be in trouble. might not be allowed to continue.

Cheers hun for the advice and support.I dont expect to have lost anything this sat and just hope to God I dont gain anything orI could be in trouble. might not be allowed to continue.

how much did you eat? if you only cheated a bit it's unlikely you'll put weight on - let me know how you get on x x

Back