I want to eat my Mango shower gel!!!

kellymundy

Gold Member
I'm on day 3 and the hunger pangs have finally kicked in.
I thought I'd take my mind off it by having a nice hot shower which was great until I cracked open my shower gel...yummy mango!!! Now all I want to do is dive into the fruit bowl!:gen147:

I'm on day 3 and the hunger pangs have finally kicked in.
I thought I'd take my mind off it by having a nice hot shower which was great until I cracked open my shower gel...yummy mango!!! Now all I want to do is dive into the fruit bowl!:gen147:

STEP AWAY FROM THE SHOWER GEL :fyi:

Is shower Gel Carb free!!!

No don't - you could eat the shower gel - imagine the wk1 weight loss when the vomiting and diarrhoea starts!
No, before anyone complains - I was joking, honest.x

You will not like the shower gel. Trust me on this one...

Has anyone else had food craving kicked off by something not edible?

YES all the time-dreams,smelly cosmetics,candle,
worse of all is adverts!every one seems food based-I don't even like macs much,but their advert drives me insane

Palmers Cocoa butter get's me every time!!

Gx

I'm so glad I'm not the only person mad enough to want to eat the uneatable while doint the CD. You guys are so reassuring, it's like having my own personal team of shrinks to hand! :psiholog:

yep...

Has anyone else had food craving kicked off by something not edible?

well, not not edible but dog biscuits...does that count? My dog is paranoid about me even looking at the box...I also get cravings for things I wouldn/t normally touch like chips...(the ones that took my fancy where cold and from the night before...:rotflmao:)

I got used to that, well, a bit anyhow....

Makes for a hysterically funny thread though...

xxx

Haha I've got original source mango shower stuff and it does smell very nice!

I tasted some strawberry soap ......when i was younger.....!
It didn't live up to expectations.. :(

Back