• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I was good YAY

Well i went 2 weigh in all worried cos i missed last week and it turned out i lost 1 1/2 pounds YAY but its bitter sweet cos i was aiming for my stone sticker but i am 1 pound away.
I am so proud of myself, I've never lost this kind of weight b4 and i know its only 13 pounds and doesnt seem like a lot but after whats happened in my life involving my weight its a big thing 4 me.

Im sorry to carry on im just really proud of myself.

And i have a lindt good bunny 200g waiting for me when i reach my stone and i found out it has 54 syns in it. I cudnt believe it its tiny ( well not so but when ur on a diet it is ) god i keep goin on im so sorry ill stop now.

Bex xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That's fantastic and you're quite right to be so proud of your self! I'm still the same with every pound. They all add up hun :D

Wishing you all the luck (not that you'll need it....BUT step away from the bunny! ;) lol) for next week and getting your stone award. Well done :D:D:D

That smiley is sooo cute luv it haha.
Thanx 4 the support i know i can always count on u lot ur all helping me through this.
xxx

Well done on synning that bunny, at least you know what its going to cost and you can decide how much of it you're going to eat.

xx