I was right to be positive. Good news!

I hope all goes well for you love. If its back - you fought it before and you will do it again. You are a fighter Cheryl.

HUGS

Ax

Thinking of you Cheryl and I hope all went well today.

Have been there myself and know what you must be going through at the moment.

WE will all send you healing vibes and hopefully you will be feeling better soon. xxxxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you:)

love

Cheryl, hope everything goes well for you, hopefully it will be a false alarm hun.......I have everything crossed for you hun xxxx

Been thinking about you today xx

cheryl been thinking of you today hun xxxxx

OMG - I am overwhelmed by all your posts and good wishes.

Been to see my doc, and have to go for a scan on my neck, where the lump is - obviously - this will hopefully be within the next 10 days or so, and then he can see what is going on in there. He said I was not to worry and that it might, just might, not be connected to a lymph node but until the results of the scan were in that it was difficult to say at this stage.

On a more positive note, DD managed VERY well without me today - baby slept well through the night and is settling a bit better now. Have the weekend off, and will be back on granny duties on Monday.

It just gets more and more complicated. I have had mum's car for the past week as hubby's failed his MOT, and he's been taking mine to work. Mum has an eye infection in an eye she had a cateract operation on last year, dad has to go into hospital on Monday to have an op on his arm as he has had nerve probs, hubby's car is in for post MOT work that day, I have mums car, hubby has my car at the moment, mum needs her car to take dad to hospital, hubby has appointment at dentist early Monday. So.......I am returning mum's car on Sunday night so she can drive (hopefully) dad to hospital, and pick him up later in the day, then early Monday morning I take hubby's car to garage, he follows me, I go with him to dentist and then he drops me off at DDs. Confused.........well, I am not surprised! Who has time to think about my own probs!!! I also have to catch up on my own housework, ironing, shopping etc lol

Once again, thank you all for your kind thoughts and I will keep you posted. In the meantime, I will be on the boards reading as usual, to help me keep my mind off things, and posting occasionally.

I love you all x x x

My head's spinning just thinking about that lot cheryl!

Every night, I'll be asking my guardian angels to have a little word with yours - thinking of you as always xx

Cheryl, I was thinking about you yesterday and I really, really hope that it's nothing to worry about. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but wanted you to know we're all here for you, anytime, and I will be hoping that you get the all clear so much.
Thinking of you love and sending you all my hugs :hug99::hug99::hug99:
xx

We love you too Cheryl - but you know that!

That is one complicated schedule you have there, not surprised you've no time to think about your probs, surprised you've got time to breathe! Still, thats family life isn't it. My Mum says life is like that. You've nearly always got too much to do or not enough - where's the happy medium?

Your little grand-daughter looks absolutely gorgeous, how lovely to have such a little poppet in your life; I've got a grandaughter who is just two and just gets better and better. She comes into the house and says ' Nan-Nan, any cake?' and if I say not today(which I mostly do) she's 'Not matter, Garden then?' I wish I could be distracted from cake by the garden!!!!

Have a good day today and try not to worry too much (easy for me to say).

Lots of love

Darling Cheryl - I've just seen this and am sending you masses of cyber (((HUGS))) and positive vibes your way!

PS Your new arrival is a little poppet!!!

lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh goodness Cheryl. I haven't been around the last couple of days so didn't see this. What a worry for you :( Lots of positive vibes going your way.

Babe looks gorgeous:cool:

Hope all goes well for u Cheryl...sending u big ((((hugs)))), ur new grandaughter is a beautiful.

Hi Cheryl I am so glad that you have a lot going on if only to keep your mind occupied. You truly are a very brave lady. Keep us informed and as others on here have said we are all here for you and wishing you well. Take care sweety.:hug99:

Hi guys. Thanks for all your thoughts. I am changing my post title as I am feeling much more upbeat today. Onwards and upwards and all that.

Thanks again for all your wonderful words of support x x x

Back