I went to the chinese tonight...

Vickie_L

Silver Member
and drank water! woohoo - i was well made up when everyone's empty plates were getting taken away and they were all sat there feeling uncomfortable with there big full bellies! LOL

Thought I'd post about one of my triumphs for a change rather than the fact that i've been out on the piss drinking vodka! (which by the way i opted to stay IN last night while my husband went out so i wasn't tempted by the vodka)

how bloody good am i being this week?

Do i get a gold star nic????

That is fan-bally-tastic hun! Real strong willpower! Well done!

And definitely a gold star for you!

x

:party0038::clap::clap::clap::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
WELL DONE HUNNI

Well done!! You should be very proud of yourself!!

You will, like me, benefit in the long run, and lets hope they are all on the loo with sore tummys lol!

LOL laura that's a bit harsh - however, i wouldn't be surprised, i have noticed since being on this diet the fat content in food, and chinese is fatty as f***!! they were trying to tempt me with prawn toast and i actually wasn't even interested!

Omg vick you did soooooooo well
Which chinese did you go to?
(we live near to each other incase anyone was wondering)!

went to hong kong delight in peel, which i have to say is the best chinese ANYWHERE!! have u got a passport to come to this end of the island hun? lol

went to hong kong delight in peel, which i have to say is the best chinese ANYWHERE!! have u got a passport to come to this end of the island hun? lol

Got my passport just not sure if I can jump the big fence that surrounds it lol!:p

Got my passport just not sure if I can jump the big fence that surrounds it lol!:p

changing the subject, we went down to castletown today for the tin bath racing (never been before and can happily say i don't think i'll bother again) but, guess who was there?? Martin Cloons! (doc martin, men behaving badly) for anyone that don't know.

did you go down snowie? xx

I didnt go today but have been before and I know what you mean ... the pub was good after though!

So what's Martin Cloons doing on the Island then?
Saying that you never know who you are going to bump into these days with all the filming that gets done.

So what's Martin Cloons doing on the Island then?
Saying that you never know who you are going to bump into these days with all the filming that gets done.

i know - i've met loads of people. anna friel, christian slater, michelle williams (heath ledgers ex), mr bean! i cooked for sting and trudi! LOL and the best of all, good old norman wisdom! woohoo LOL

and not forgetting the lovely Mr Depp!!!!
I did some extra work - I had to stand about 5ft away from him at one point I was so star struck all I could think was - thats JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!

and not forgetting the lovely Mr Depp!!!!
I did some extra work - I had to stand about 5ft away from him at one point I was so star struck all I could think was - thats JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!

were u an extra just so you could meet him? lolol (what was he here for?)

Back