I will be joining you soon

saraian24

Gold Member
Hopefully as soon as I get doctors form signed! I have a appointment with CDC on friday afternoon so im going to have a chat with her and get the form and see what she thinks!

Is it costly!?

well i'm 5'10" so i have to have 4 packs per day... and that costs me £49 per week... OH does it too so it costs £98 per week... but so worth it cos we were spending a fortune on take-aways, shopping etc.

sometimes i only manage 3 packs and if i only bought them for 3 packs per day its something like £38 per week but i would prefer to still have the option of 4 packs per day and it means i have some left over so it can get to the point where i don't even have to go back for the next week cos i have loads left lol - which is handy when money is tight i.e waiting for pay day lol

hope this helps chick x

Hope you get on ok with your CDC ... may I ask why you need the GP to sign your form??? Tell me to b - off if I'm being nosey! but most clients don't need GP permission.

Apparently because my BMI is over 40 - Im a fat git looooooool

LOL OK! Well it is more a formality then ... not medication or medical conditions. Was hoping to save you needing to go ... but obviously not - and you'll soon not be fat at all!! This diet works as long as you stick to it and drink your water - a stone a month easily!

I had to get my form signed to due to BMI, but I went in not asking them their permission to do the diet, but to sign to say that what I had ticked on the form was true - I think it's a good way of getting the form signed!

Anyway, lots of luck with that and with your journey - keep us posted on your progress.

I pay around £39 a week as I have tetras (ready made shakes) and bars, but for me I am saving money as I spent a fortune on takeaways and tons of junk food!!!

It is well and truly worth it! :D

Im excited, i cant wait to get sorted and get that first week over and done with and see what I lose!

:girlpower:Good luck Sarah. xxx

Hello - I'm on day 2, and survived so far - I'm still trying to get my doc to sign, I'm sure he will-he's just a busy man!

Big Huggs
XXX

You'll do it babes, this is the most determined I've seen you :girlpower:
I have a good feeling about this :sign0168:

Hi Sarah

Hope you get your form signed soon and get yourself off to a good start - you will def get the quick weight loss you want with cd so hope it all goes well for you.

K x

Back