I WILL be thin by Christmas

Butterflygirl

Well I went for my shakes this morning and started the diet officially at 1pm today with my first shake (strawberry)

OMG they are yuk!!!!

Going to have to make sure I have a swift 1/2pint of water chaser afterwards!!

Wondering, does anyone who is reading this know if it's ok to have more than 3 litres of water a day?

Also what does 3 litres amount to in pints?

Butterflygirl said:
Wondering, does anyone who is reading this know if it's ok to have more than 3 litres of water a day?

Also what does 3 litres amount to in pints?

Hello! I think you can have 4 litres a day but no more, and a litre is about 1.75 pints. So maybe 6-7 pints?

Shakes are horrible aren't they?! I dread them 3 times a day! Can only (just) stomach choc and vanilla. Stick with it though, it's worth it in the end!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the input squishy...

Day 2 and Im struggling, I mean really struggling.

I really want to make it to a full week to see the loss on the scales..... I am really missing proper food though, just to chew, bite and taste something nice

Sitting outside my daughter's music class and trying to stay positive by checking on here

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs so far! That should be enough to keep me going but the headaches are just so bad!!

Will drink more water this afternoon and see how things are tonight

Butterflygirl said:
Sitting outside my daughter's music class and trying to stay positive by checking on here

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs so far! That should be enough to keep me going but the headaches are just so bad!!

Will drink more water this afternoon and see how things are tonight

The headaches do disappear, I promise! Mine were awful. Don't be afraid to take some paracetamol, even just to take the edge off. It's just withdrawals from sugar (and maybe caffeine?) 3 pounds is great, bet you can't wait for weigh in!

Had my last shake of the day and am trying my best to sip water... but.... I'm cold, I don't want to sip cold water, but also I don't want to sip hot water or tea with no milk.

Early to bed tonight I think

Well I managed to get through it yesterday... was definitely my hardest day yet.

Im desperate to lose as close to a stone as I possibly can by Wednesday weigh in... so far looks like I've lost approx 4.5lbs- 5lbs since Tuesday (about 3 days)

Drinking water like it's going out of fashion at the moment AND the good news, the shakes are tasting mildly better YAY

If you're still cold, make friends with a hot water bottle. Mine is never away from my side. I sit cuddled up withnit watching tv of an evening & I take a fresh hot one to ved. Keeps me toasty. Keep on drinking and try peppermint tea, it's yummy, freshens your breath & warms you up too :)

If you're still cold, make friends with a hot water bottle. Mine is never away from my side. I sit cuddled up withnit watching tv of an evening & I take a fresh hot one to ved. Keeps me toasty. Keep on drinking and try peppermint tea, it's yummy, freshens your breath & warms you up too :)
good idea i may have to invest in a hot water bottle lol x

Saturday so day 4 and I'm feeling quite a bit better and more positive about the whole thing.

Have weighed myself and I've lost just short of 7lbs so far so I'm really pleased.

Been to the gym and had a swim and jacuzzi!

Wondering if I can keep this up till I reach my goal, can I do it?

Glad your feeling better and great weight loss so far x im sure you will do your best to achieve your goal, fingers crossed for you hun x

Arrghh just ate half a slice of wafer thin ham :-(

I think you will be safe with that hun x I are a blinking bap today!! I was making lunch for little ones and just HAD to eat one!! Kicked Ketosis up the bum!! I'm so cross with myself now :( going to stick to it tomorrow and abound making kids meals until the feeling if starvation passes x well done on stopping at half a slice BTW :0)

Honestly I am useless!!!!

Have been doing so well and then I'm just so silly

I've just eaten approx 3cm square piece of bread from my daughters left overs! WHY??!!! It just smelt so nice!!!

Other than my stupidity- today has gone quite well so far.... just going to drink tonnes more water tonight to compensate for the bread... Might not drink all the shake to compensate too..

Hmmm just had my last shake of the day and went through my remaining shake sachets and worked out they've actually only given me enough for tomorrow and tuesday.... is this normal?

I weigh in on Wednesday but not till 4pm? Do they expect you to not have your shakes that day till you go in for your weigh in?

I'm going to be ready to faint by the time I get there!!

This is why I weigh in on a Monday even though I started the lipotrim on a Tuesday. I can't make it to the pharmacy until evening time as I don't want to bring my wrecking ball of a toddler with me and I wondered how I would last until the Tuesday evening too! Although I'd secretly be delighted to skip some shakes. I would happily live on water rather than drink another shake!

Any chance you could go tomorrow evening instead or is it by appt only?

It's by appointment only... I might try and give them a ring tomorrow and see if I can be fitted in for last thing on Tuesday instead.

Can't believe they expected me to go all day without any calories!!!!

Emmy_J was originally going to get weighed on the wednesday so she got 5 extra shakes but now she changed weigh day to Tuesday so she won't pay as much this time round. I'm sure they will fit u in as they have made the error x

Eeek no shake til 4?!?!? That would be a disaster!!! X

It's really hard to get out if the habit of nibbling the little ones snacks..... It's a bad bad habit and has probably boosted my fat stores considerably lol x x

Back