I WILL be thin by Christmas

Tried to contact them today to rearrange.... no appts left on Tuesday that I can physically get to, so it looks like Im going to be VERY hungry on Wednesday till 4pm weigh in!

Butterflygirl said:
Tried to contact them today to rearrange.... no appts left on Tuesday that I can physically get to, so it looks like Im going to be VERY hungry on Wednesday till 4pm weigh in!

If you lived closer I'd gladly send you some of mine to tide you over.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww you lovely lovely lady!

I'll just have to be super strong- I'll be at Uni all morning anyway (till at least 1) then I have to drive home and collect the girls from Pre-School and Nursery so it'll only be an hour or so max where I'll really have time to think about how hungry I am..... hopefully the weigh in at 4pm will bring good news.

I'm desperate for this to work.

I'm the mature student on our course- first day today and they're all there size 6/8 and super skinny and I just look like a blob! Really makes you realise how much you've let yourself go since marriage and kids.

I need to do this, I will do this, I will be thin by christmas.

Also, I've booked a family photo shoot with Russell Colman Photography for 25th Nov... lake district wedding and portrait photographer russell colman

Can't wait to be in nice skinny jeans and boots for the outdoor shoot!

Meddy- I've pm'd you :)

P.S We should sooo fb add each other :)

Ok so weighed myself this morning and looks like I've lost approx 9-10lbs!!

But gutted tbh I had REALLY wanted nearer to a stone :-(

Maybe a good week is ahead of me this week ....

That's an amazing loss for a week. Imagine how long you'd have to be doing most other diets to lose that amount? Weeks at least!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:

Well today is a big day- getting measured for my uniform for my health course at uni!

Hmmm so embarrassing I had to go back and get bigger trousers ( the ones the lady have me wouldn't do up) and then she wanted me to get a bigger t shirt too :-(

I just felt so fat and ugly- all these young skinny 18yr olds barely filling their size XS uniforms and there I am going back for an even bigger size.

Have tried to take this and think positive about my new diet but oh just feeling so fed up :-(

Bets are on to see if I can lose a stone by the end of the week.... I need to lose 4lb's by Wednesday.... do we think it's possible????

I certainly hope so!

Niamh and I were out for swimming lessons tonight as it had been rearranged to a later class, she always has a packet of chocolate buttons afterwards as a weekly treat. She was delightful and so lovely and said here you are mummy I'm sharing... handing me 5. Needless to say I've eaten them. Urgh, why is temptation always there, I wasn't even craving chocolate, just very very hungry. I normally have my shake at 5ish and it was 6pm and I was starving.

I need to keep this up, it's ridiculous how fat I am at the moment. So, off on a mission tonight to drink as much water as possible without too many trips upstairs to the loo so I don't wake the girls up!!!

I bet you can do it too. Although I hope you don't mind me saying if you are doing a diet like lipotrim that involves ketosis you really need to avoid sugar, it makes it much harder to stick too if you eat sugar because your body will produce insulin in response, also you body will switch off fat burning and switch back to glucose for energy. Anyways keep up the good work, nearly a stone off!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the response shrinkinggrannie...... in a way it sort of makes me feel worse about my chocolate mishaps :( But then again I'm glad you told me the info!

Today is going well, 100% so far.... don't know how people manage when it gets colder though

Butterflygirl said:
Thanks for the response shrinkinggrannie...... in a way it sort of makes me feel worse about my chocolate mishaps :( But then again I'm glad you told me the info!

Today is going well, 100% so far.... don't know how people manage when it gets colder though

Don't worry about the past your first week loss was brill, better than mine. I'm just mentioning it because this diet is hard enough! I know what you mean about the cold, I'm always cold now and have had to opt for bed socks - sexy!!!

Ha ha! Yeah I'm on to bed socks too now ;-)

Just wish I could sleep thru it all x

Doing very well today, so far so good.

Hopefully I,ll have another 100% day tomorrow!

So far this week I've lost about 3lbs I think, not entirely sure but the motivation I get each morning when I've seen a new figure on the scales is great!

glad your staying motivated, I've felt worse this week than the first week! feeling cold is driving me mad as I have never felt the cold like this before!!! x

Been really good today and been for a walk up in the lakes. Came home very tired and jelly like and v cold!

Children have gone to grandmas for the traditional Sunday roast :-( I shall have my shake

Back