I will bloody do this!

tits mcgee

Right well I need to lose weight but with my shift pattern class isnt an options so I am sorry but this is where I will be begging and pleading for help (mainly chatting nonsense though)

Been trying since February and was doing really well and the last few weeks hit a plateau and as I am weighing with everyone in our office and seem to be the only one actually trying to lose weight it really quite frustrating.

So we will start with yesterdays diary which I have tried to start a green day this week and see if going to green and reds for a week will help.

Brekkie - 2 apples and a toffee muller light
Snack - Necterine
Lunch - jacket pototo with Tuna(healthy B)
Snack - 2 original babybel (healthy A)
Dinner - Mushy pea curry with boild rice and turkey (healthy B)

After dinner I had 2 Thornton brownie bites 3.5 syns each. through out the day drank 4 litres of water and walked from the bus stop to work 1.5 miles and the same home again.

Will be trying a red day for the first time in ages (I love carbs too much!) so we will see how today goes :p

Yesterday I actually managed a red day! woo hoo! Small bonus for most but pretty hard for a spud lover like me Breakfast - Applex2 hot water with lemon and a mullerlight
Snack - gala melon
Lunch - Salad of lettuce, cucumber, onion, pepper, a boiled egg and some chicken. Packet of pom bears (5 syns I've counted as from the threads on here but if 20cals is 1 syn they should be 4 as they are 77cals?)
Snack - Babybel x2
Dinner - Jacket spud, Pork steak, cabbage (lots of it!), sweetcorn (3syns) and gravy (3syns to be safe)

Walked the full 4.5 miles home from work (only because the bus decided it didn’t want to stop at my stop!) which after completing the full 10k race for life pushing a wheelchair Sunday was quite hard, but felt really good when I got home. So 6 miles walked yesterday and about 5litres of water drank throughout the day

Back