I WILL do it this time

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by bookworm84, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bookworm84

bookworm84 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hi there,
    returning to ww once again - lost 10 pounds last time, put it on, and then went to sw where i lost five pounds. However i feel ww is the one more suited to me, as i think it fits in better with my busy life, but i really need support to break the addictive habits i.e. binging on biscuits and sweet things, cos it is the same every time. I do well and then sabotage my hard work with a binge and then think well i have blown it now........ but really hoping to manage to do it this time!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    Hello and welcome back :)
    I think a lot of us fall down the same path :( it's easy to let one bad day escalate into a week and then you feel like what's the point? I think the trick we all have to learn is that one bad day won't undo all the hard work we've done as long as the next morning your back on track :)

Goodluck for this time :)

4. bookworm84

bookworm84 Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    thank you suz

oh is cooking sausages for the kids, but am feeling saintly lol and will have my porridge and blueberries instead.

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    God luck bookworm xxx

6. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Welcome bookworm. I think you hit the nail on the head . Its all about changing our habits and not associating food with certain circumstances and events (i.e feel wrecked ...I'll put on kettle ... emmm bickies, cake :sigh:) . I wish you all the best with your journey . Talk to us often ,everyone in the same boat here .Breda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.