I WILL do it this time

hi there,
returning to ww once again - lost 10 pounds last time, put it on, and then went to sw where i lost five pounds. However i feel ww is the one more suited to me, as i think it fits in better with my busy life, but i really need support to break the addictive habits i.e. binging on biscuits and sweet things, cos it is the same every time. I do well and then sabotage my hard work with a binge and then think well i have blown it now........ but really hoping to manage to do it this time!

Hello and welcome back :)
I think a lot of us fall down the same path :( it's easy to let one bad day escalate into a week and then you feel like what's the point? I think the trick we all have to learn is that one bad day won't undo all the hard work we've done as long as the next morning your back on track :)

Goodluck for this time :)

thank you suz

oh is cooking sausages for the kids, but am feeling saintly lol and will have my porridge and blueberries instead.

God luck bookworm xxx

Welcome bookworm. I think you hit the nail on the head . Its all about changing our habits and not associating food with certain circumstances and events (i.e feel wrecked ...I'll put on kettle ... emmm bickies, cake :sigh:) . I wish you all the best with your journey . Talk to us often ,everyone in the same boat here .Breda

Back