Total Solution i WILL do it this time!! :)

chocoholic20

Hiya, well im starting my journey today. I began on Monday and completed day 1 and up until 330 on day 2 but TOTM came and I felt i NEEDED real food. I've also just returned to work after 3 and a half months off so i'm more tired then usual - and as i work with under 5's i needed energy! But today is where i start, i'm at work today and then have 4 days off so, fingers crossed, by Wednesday i'll be in the swing of things so it wont be as much as a struggle!

Anyway, a little about me. I'm 20 years old and have yoyoed with my weight since i was 16ish. Ive successfully lost weight with calorie counting twice, both times losing 3 stone. I yoyo between 10 stone and 12 and a half. I'm currently 11.11 :( and the lowest ive got to is 9.7 (on the cabbage diet for a week before a holiday- obviously water weight and put 9 pound on after a week away!)

I'm SO determined to do this- i'd love to get to 8.12 stone so i have room to put a little weight on after refeeding.

I've tried all the shakes and really enjoy them all, but i CANNOT stand the soups. Ewewew. Ive brought a tea strainer so i can take the lumps out and brought some basil and other herbs to try make them a little more palatable.

I've had my strawberry shake this morning and a litre of water (ive been up since 530). Im going to have a soup for lunch and a tesco ultraslim bar for tea. I'm going out tonight and will be having a couple of vodka and diet cokes but after that it'll be no alcohol for 5/6 weeks. I'm going away for the weekend on the 6th July for my 21st so planning to have a few drinks and some low carb meals, and then back to TS after until i reach goal weight.

Anyway, fingers crossed for this! :) x

Hiya and welcome chocoholic. :hug99: xxxx

I could only stomach the soups loaded with black pepper :D

Back