I will do this...i mean it this time!

nina

Silver Member
Well, it's the eve before I embark on the biggest journey yet...I will face my chatterbox once and for all...she really needs to grow up and move out! She chats me up about eating, rather stuffing, delicious foods...and sometimes not so delicious...

This is a journey to peel back the layers of fat which suffocate me and hide the fact that I am not happy this way...and no, fat people are not always jolly!

I have here my months supply of CD...I have done the program before, only to stop, and never get back on that wagon...in march 2010, I did SW then switched to atkins...only to lose 20kg and then STOP again...why oh why...

Well I am going to do things differently...I am going to journal my thoughts and invite you, cyber friends, into the inner workings of my rancid brain!

I look forward to changing me from the inside out...others can do it, so can I.

Tomorrow starts a new day...a new beginning, a new me!

I will do this, I mean it this time!

Hi Nina --

Good luck with your restart. May I ask why you buy your CD a month at a time? Do you live far from a counsellor?

MinnieMel

Good luck Nina for tomorrow I will look forward to reading your progress :)

Thank you ladies for the kind words of encouragement.

Mel, I live in Saudi Arabia while on work contract. They just opened a place in Jeddah!

Day one started...will check in later this evening...happy day to all my minimizers!

Thank you ladies for the kind words of encouragement.

Mel, I live in Saudi Arabia while on work contract. They just opened a place in Jeddah!

Day one started...will check in later this evening...happy day to all my minimizers!

How cool is that. KSA = Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I thinking, "That Nina must have left out a vowel."
So, you have to travel once a month to get your products. That works.
Welcome to Minimins -- your long distance (literally) support group.

MinnieMel

Thanks for the warm welcome ruby!

Mel, I am just so happy the product is finally being sold here!
How long have you girls been with CD?

So it's Saturday...first two days were rough with ss, so by Thursday and Friday I was low carbbing plus a pack as a meal replacement...I have been drinking 4liters of water a day...
By Monday I want fade the food...only ss...when I give myself an inch leeway, I take the meter!

So three weeks passed since I started this CD journey...I was on 810 the first week, and lost almost 3 kg...second week was wobbly...good intentions everyday, then ate a carb meal when i got home...third week was completely off...ate all the bad carbs...TOTM...so thats my excuse. AGAIN for the millionth time...

I am planning to get back on my wagon on Saturday...thats the beginning of our work week in KSA...its helpful that I work from 8 to 12 five days a week...I need to have a plan in mind when i get home at 6:30 and I want to raid the fridge and cabinets...logic would say, go for a walk...but I am utterly exhausted with my work hours...so i guess this week is bed early for me!

I will try my best to check into my diary each night...I need to track my feelings...so i can change my pattern of dealing with food...time will pass...as our lives have shown...but I will not be obese by this time next year!

Back