I will lose weight this time!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pipaluk, 5 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Pipaluk

Pipaluk I will be skinny!

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle :)
    Hi everyone at Minimims!:D I am Sofie a 17 year old from England. I have been over weight all of my life, pretty much. I am hopefully going to uni next year and I really want to lose my weight before then. I think this is the final push for me to lose it for real! I've tried dieting over the years, I lost 3 stone at weight watchers a few years back and felt really happy but, I ended up putting it back on again and with several other unsuccessful attempts at dieting to lose the weight i just kept piling the pounds back on. Now I am at a weight I really do not want to see! :mad: I have a huge fear of putting the weight back on after I've lost it. I want this to be a lifestyle change, not just a diet. I am going to be using my own diet, not joining a weight loss group as I can't afford it. Hopefully I will be able to pick up some tips off other women here, which is exciting :D That's all from me anyway. :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome to the forum! we are all here to help, the site is wonderful and it sounds like you have the right motivation to do what is needed! There was lots of useful hints and tips on here, you dont have to be part of a club to loose, though i am with slimming world!

Good luck on you journey, if you need any help give me a shout!

Ruth x

4. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

Welcome and good luck, you really sound determined. Im on my 2nd week of ww and finding it a bit hard as I have zero willpower :sigh:

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.