I will need loads of support!

Tambu

Hey All

I will appreciate any help, tips and advice from all Lipotrimmers. I have been on constant yoyo dieting, you name it I have had no cab diet, Atkins and recently I have been on slimming World for 6 months and lost only a stone this has really frustrated me as well as losing hope in this fat fight to reduce my BMI. I lose initially then I reach a weight loss plateau no matter what I do the weight won't shift. I always combine the diets with walking, as am restricted to what I can do because of a bad knee.

I do shift work and my shifts are all over the place that is the shift could be an early, late, long day or night shift. I am visiting the pharmacy today and intend to embark on my Lipotrim Diet journey on Wednesday as I am tired of going round in circles. For a change I would like to see a massive difference in my weight loss. My BMI is too high at the moment and I am tired of being 'labelled'.

I am a realist I am aware the journey is not going to be easy but I am determined to see it though.

Thank You

Back