i woke up this morning, and thought 'i cant do this anymore'

Misdee

Silver Member
no idea why.

i have binged. not going to go into it all, as i feel sick thinking about it, and how this sort of stuff used to be normal to be consumed, but it was pretty bad.

But tonight, I am think why why why. I know I can do this, i have shifted 20lb already, and soon it will start to show. I guess because so far its not noticable yet, and i havent had any comments, its disheartening.

misdee you can do this
it`s like you said you have shifted 20lbs so far
i`m afraid those little voices in our heads really do get the better of us sometimes
it is a hard diet and bloody hell do we need support
just keep posting lady and you`ll soon be back on track

doesn`t help that like most of us you have a family to cook for still and even the smells of dinner can just tip us over the edge

you can do this, you will do this and you will be happier when them compliments start rolling in

:hug99:

This is such a crazy diet. I found I went from 'yeah!!!! Easiest diet in the world' to 'that's it....I can't do, I don't want to do it' blah blah. It could happen in seconds.

As they say, the easiest and the hardest diet out there.

I think in the end, I acknowledged that I had these mood swings and so decided I had to continue through the negative on the hopes that the positive came back quick.

Didn't want to get into the positive mode and regret anything.

So hang in there. You're doing just fab, and brilliant to be on a low and still not binge!!

i'm starting again NOW!

___________line drawn under it______________

i ordered my pink crocs earlier, i did actually change my mind earlier in the week and ordered baby blues, but they were out of stock, so its fuschia pink this time.

Under 14stone i will try for a pair of baby blues lol.

This is such a crazy diet. I found I went from 'yeah!!!! Easiest diet in the world' to 'that's it....I can't do, I don't want to do it' blah blah. It could happen in seconds.

As they say, the easiest and the hardest diet out there.

I think in the end, I acknowledged that I had these mood swings and so decided I had to continue through the negative on the hopes that the positive came back quick.

Didn't want to get into the positive mode and regret anything.

So hang in there. You're doing just fab, and brilliant to be on a low and still not binge!!

no i DID binge, a lot.

but hinking about it, it wasnt the whole contents of the bakery or anything, just not good food choices.

Misdee, thats right, get positive and put it all behind you. I am a fellow crocs fan, where do you buys yours from?:)

fitfeetuk.com this time £26 and free postage. my first ones (red) i got last year from ebay. they are very worn now.

Well done Misdee - keep the chin up and look forward not back. You can do it!

Hope you're feeling more positive today hun? don't beat yourself up 20lbs is a fanstatic weightloss. It happens to us all at times, you're probably aware that i've have been struggling for a number to weeks due to many different reasons (being unwell & some serious personal issues) but like many i plod along.

Just remember we are all here for you babe!....
:grouphugg:

xxx

Back