I won't give up!!

Redhead

I keep sitting here and thinking that I really want to eat and then get on my scales and think that it really wouldn't be worth it. I don't really have that much left to lose, I suppose and it won't take that long!

Then I come on here and it gets me back into the right frame of mind. I really don't want to give up so I keep giving myself a stern talking to and thinking about when I am no longer overweight and I get a little flutter of excitement.

Today is my 12th wedding anniversary and I was probably about 1½ lighter than I am at the moment. I will get there!

Everyone keep up the good work.

I always say just take it one day at a time !

Well done though and happy anniversary.

Stick with it. I am on day 5 and think about food all of the time, but I know if I want to lose the weight I have to stick to it 100%.

Stay strong....you can do it!

Happy Anniversary!

Actually I am on day 6......my how the time flies!!!:)

Happy Anniversary .... stay strong - it really isn't worth the disappointment and brain-hassle if you don't!!! x

Well done for coming on here and getting back into the frame of mind. Happy anniversary X

Hiya hun! I felt just the same as you yesterday..had to sit an endure my friends and family having the most wonderful afternoon tea in a posh hotel in london. I nearly died lol. Now if i can do that...my weakness is scones and clotted cream..then anyone can do this diet. Good on you for getting on here and staying focused you should be proud of yourself for doing so :D xx

Im new on here on day 6 today,weigh in tomorrow,I so so want to eat something today,I think the only thing keeping me going is the weigh in tomorrow :cry:

Happy anniversay....your best celebration is yet to come...when you reach your goal, weight-wise. Promise you hun, that this is the quickest, most effective diet that you can ever go on...and believe me when I tell you in my 54 years I have tried them ALL. After week 2 and a half...I was no longer hungry. Sure I always want to eat, but now, seeing the amazing results, I don't have any hunger pangs at all, just bags of energy!! Just take it one day at a time and log on here for some inspiration or just a good 'ol moan!!!

I feel even more determined now, bought a magazine yesterday and it had a big article in it about Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen's wife in it. She has lost 5 stone on the Cambridge Diet. If she can do it, then so can I!!

Back