I would just like to introduce myself

skinnie*minnie

This is my first posting on this forum. I am following the slimming world plan. I don't feel you can call it a diet to me its a new way of eating. I am going on a cruise in 29 weeks and i need to lose an awful lot of weight. I have been a member of slimming world for 3 weeks and have lost 10½lbs to date. My weigh in day is on Tuesday's, so hopefully tomorrrow i will be weighing less (fingers crossed i haven't had a really good week ) but i am back on track and that is what matters. I hope to make lots of new friends and pick up some good recipes and ideas. I live in Lancashire I am married with 3 grown up children and have 2 beautiful grandchildren aged 6½ and 8 months.
Ann x x

Hi Ann, welcome, i agree that SW isn't like a diet as you can eat so much, well done on your'e weight loss thats excellent. My weigh in day is Tuesdays too. You have plenty of time to you're hols so you will have no trouble. Good luck for tomorrow.
xxx Loobylou

Hi Ann, welcome to minimins and the sw plan, your weight loss so far is great, keep up the good work. There are some great recipies and things of interest in the stickys, so be sure to have a look in them, I will look forward to regular updates of your sw Journey. I wish I was going on a cruise, Lucky you!

hi ann,

welcome! i've only been here about a week and it's very helpful. from what i've seen this is definately the place to come if you are struggling or need some motivation and support.

can i come with you? hehee

welcome welcome - we're a sooper dooper bunch and some of us are around more than others.... me and Taz seem to be on here all the time at the moment! Anyways we're here for support, advice, encouragement or a**e whipping whatever is required!! xxx

:welcome:

Hi Ann, welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of SW. Rainbow is right, we are here ALL the time! And we are more than happy to answer any questions and give loads of support advice and encouragement x

Back