I would love some chocolate

MrsCadbury

I really would. Just as well I don't have any in the house or it would be gone!

Need to get some dessert recipes together and get all the ingredients and get organised.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pete’s Knickerbocker Glory

Serves 4

Ingredients

5 ripe Banana’s (sff)
1Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 bag of mixed summer fruits (ss)(sff)
Sweetener

Extras
*1 Can low fat spray cream (1tbsp=1syn) (Co-op Squirty Cream)
*1 11g pack of Options (3 syn/4=0.75 syn each)
*4 Marshmallows (1 syn each)
* 5g Mixed Nuts (1.5 syn)
Method

Peal the banana’s and cut into 30mm pieces, place in a freezer-proof plastic sealable box and place in a freezer, remove after 1 hour and pulp the bananas with a hand blender, then return to the freezer for another 1 hr.

Remove and beat the mixture, taste and add the vanilla extract and sweetener to taste if required return to the freezer.

Continue until the mixture appears like soft Ice-cream, it can be used as this or return until the mixture is frozen, when ready remove from the freezer.

Prepare the glass dish and layer the base with fruit, add a layer of ice-cream, continue until full, finishing with the ice-cream, finish with the liquid from the fruit tipped over the ice-cream.
Banana-2 (Small).JPGBanana-3 (Small).JPG

Knickerbocker Glory-3 (Small).JPG

Sounds yummy.

Would you not have to syn the banana as you're not eating it in its natural form?

have some chocolate, that is what your syns are for and you wont feel deprived. I do! Freddos are 5 syns, curly whirly frozen is lush 6 syns - there are lots of low synned options, that way you wont crave it :)

oooh chocolate.

if you want some, have some. just not the whole packet.

moderation is one of the main key points of sw, and once you learn to just have 1 instead of the whole packet , then you are honestly halfway there.

xxx

My favourite chocolate treat is a toffee muller light yogurt, with a curly wurly broken up into it (6 syns) VERY satisfying but very much within your syns :) x

521542_331931166927922_1044979687_n.jpg

try this or as said before, have some chocolate its allowed just check the syn value before you buy and eat it, curly wurly my choc of choice too x

521542_331931166927922_1044979687_n.jpg

try this or as said before, have some chocolate its allowed just check the syn value before you buy and eat it, curly wurly my choc of choice too x

i actually think i love you right now.

I have a bar of chocolate every single day! And my weight loss is doing ok!! I use no syns during the day, and use some during my evening meal, and the rest on my dessert! Cadburys creme egg is 9 syns and TOTALLY so worth it! Couldn't cope without my cadburys hit :)

I too have chocolate every day (Curly Wurly - my chocolate of choice) and a packet of Skips (4 syns) both of which are within my syn allowance (I allow myself 15 and normally have about 12).

The little kinder bars (mini treats which come in a pack of 16) are 3½ syns each. If you can control yourself and only eat 1 or 2 a day thats well within a 15 syn allowance too.

My favourite chocolate treat is a toffee muller light yogurt, with a curly wurly broken up into it (6 syns) VERY satisfying but very much within your syns :) x

I am going to try this, it sounds gorgeous. I am also a big fan of frozen curly wurleys.

OMG my predictive text came up with something that totally wasn't wurleys and I'm not sure I'd fancy frozen and curly, in a toffee muller or not - now amended :D

hahahaha! oh no way definitely dont want one of those :)

try it its yummy! i physically cant buy malteser bunnys anymore, i got the mini ones on friday ended up eating 5!! thank god i hadnt had any syns as it came to 15 haha

x

have some chocolate, that is what your syns are for and you wont feel deprived. I do! Freddos are 5 syns, curly whirly frozen is lush 6 syns - there are lots of low synned options, that way you wont crave it :)

My difficulty at the moment is wanting more. I'm definitely not at the place yet where I can have a small piece of chocolate and stop.

Thanks for the recipes. Chocolate orange recipe looks great and easy.

Back