I would love to join you all please :)

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Big-Pudding, 31 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    Hello!:D

I have over a hundred pound to lose and shall definitely do it this time.
    I am coming up for my first week and finding it ok(CDSS). Not really easy(although alot easier than I thought) but not really hard either.

I really want to be at a nice slim weight by October and I really want 4 stone off by the end of April.

2007 is the year for the real Julie to reveal herself!!!:p

Been reading ll your stories and you have all done so well, you are my inspiration!!!!!:)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    this is a very exclusive fab people club only so u can only join if u REALLY mean it this time :p

welcome to wemitts pud xxxxx

Mini likes this.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You can do it Julie. Take it in small steps instead of looking at the whole picture and one day at a time.
    Irene xx

Mini likes this.
  5. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Welcome to the WeMitts Julie. You absolutely CAN do it - your goals are achievable. Just carry on doing what you're already doing, don't get impatient, and all your dreams about being slim will come true.
    We start a new "general" thread each week, and make it "sticky" - post on it regularly. Look forward to getting to know you, and sharing your journey with you.
    Ann "Mother WeMitt"

6. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Just one problem Julie. if you really do become a successful WeMITT I'm afraid you'll have to change your user name. Big-pudding really wouldn't suit you.On the other hand 'slimline-snack' isn't very catchy.
    Sorry about this post.i seem to be in a silly mood. Does Ketosis do this to you?

Mini likes this.
  7. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Instead of Big Pudding, how about Slender Sorbet - or even Tiny Tart????? WeMitt's DO haver a wicked sense of humour - you're not silly at all Jane!
    Ann x

8. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Ann,thankyou, When Big-pudding calls in with job done,which of course Julie you shall, I shall rename you
    Tartlet,or if you are very posh you may consider becoming
    Canape.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.