Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I would love to join you all please :)

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Big-Pudding, 31 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    Hello!:D

I have over a hundred pound to lose and shall definitely do it this time.
    I am coming up for my first week and finding it ok(CDSS). Not really easy(although alot easier than I thought) but not really hard either.

I really want to be at a nice slim weight by October and I really want 4 stone off by the end of April.

2007 is the year for the real Julie to reveal herself!!!:p

Been reading ll your stories and you have all done so well, you are my inspiration!!!!!:)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    this is a very exclusive fab people club only so u can only join if u REALLY mean it this time :p

welcome to wemitts pud xxxxx

Mini likes this.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You can do it Julie. Take it in small steps instead of looking at the whole picture and one day at a time.
    Irene xx

Mini likes this.
  5. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Welcome to the WeMitts Julie. You absolutely CAN do it - your goals are achievable. Just carry on doing what you're already doing, don't get impatient, and all your dreams about being slim will come true.
    We start a new "general" thread each week, and make it "sticky" - post on it regularly. Look forward to getting to know you, and sharing your journey with you.
    Ann "Mother WeMitt"

6. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Just one problem Julie. if you really do become a successful WeMITT I'm afraid you'll have to change your user name. Big-pudding really wouldn't suit you.On the other hand 'slimline-snack' isn't very catchy.
    Sorry about this post.i seem to be in a silly mood. Does Ketosis do this to you?

Mini likes this.
  7. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Instead of Big Pudding, how about Slender Sorbet - or even Tiny Tart????? WeMitt's DO haver a wicked sense of humour - you're not silly at all Jane!
    Ann x

8. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Ann,thankyou, When Big-pudding calls in with job done,which of course Julie you shall, I shall rename you
    Tartlet,or if you are very posh you may consider becoming
    Canape.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.