I would love to join you all please :)

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
Hello!:D

I have over a hundred pound to lose and shall definitely do it this time.
I am coming up for my first week and finding it ok(CDSS). Not really easy(although alot easier than I thought) but not really hard either.

I really want to be at a nice slim weight by October and I really want 4 stone off by the end of April.

2007 is the year for the real Julie to reveal herself!!!:p

Been reading ll your stories and you have all done so well, you are my inspiration!!!!!:)

this is a very exclusive fab people club only so u can only join if u REALLY mean it this time :p

welcome to wemitts pud xxxxx

Welcome to the WeMitts Julie. You absolutely CAN do it - your goals are achievable. Just carry on doing what you're already doing, don't get impatient, and all your dreams about being slim will come true.
We start a new "general" thread each week, and make it "sticky" - post on it regularly. Look forward to getting to know you, and sharing your journey with you.
Ann "Mother WeMitt"

Just one problem Julie. if you really do become a successful WeMITT I'm afraid you'll have to change your user name. Big-pudding really wouldn't suit you.On the other hand 'slimline-snack' isn't very catchy.
Sorry about this post.i seem to be in a silly mood. Does Ketosis do this to you?

Ann,thankyou, When Big-pudding calls in with job done,which of course Julie you shall, I shall rename you
Tartlet,or if you are very posh you may consider becoming
Canape.

Back