Ibuprofen

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning all,

I have the worst * week pain at the moment. So much so im thinking about taking 2 Ibuprofen. Does anyone know if these contain syns?

Thanks xx

Even if they did I'm sure it wouldn't be the 3500 calories required to put a pound on you... take the tablets, get rid of the pain.

If it's your TOTM anyway your weight will probably be much better when it's gone. Hope you feel better soon x

Agree with Ermintrude, if you're in pain then take a couple of tablets and get rid of it.

I think it's only oils (cod liver oil, evening primrose oil etc) which need to be synned.

Denise

I'm really hoping pain relief does not have syns as I'm currently taking 2 cocodamol and 1 ibuprofen every 4 hours as recommended by my dentist! I didn't even think about it! Xx

No painkiller tablets do not have any syns - only cough mixtures and some cold remedies which often have added sugar, and oil supplements.

I take painkillers on a daily basis, and would never even consider a syn value for them, as the benefits of taking them versus pain stopping me doing things would be far worse.

The only reason I asked was because they were the 'smooth' type and not the 'chalk' type, if you get me!

Cheers xxxx

Back