icandoit dairy

icandoit

Hi Everyone

Iv been following some threads for a while but this is my first post.
Im hoping to keep this diary going so I can look back on it for inspiration.
Iv been on Cambridge since 12 January and lost 24lb. I have had my ups and downs but still have a long way to go.
I know I should be on ss but find it very difficult. I have been having 2 shakes a day and then a meal and find this easy to stick to.
I am getting married in Cyprus and fly out in 8 weeks time. I would like to lose another 17lb before I go and then carry on when I get back.
I started this diet at 18 stone 1lb and now weigh 16 stone 5lb. Its all going in the right direction.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Im sure I will be on here quite a bit now.

Debbie

Welcome icandoit!

Hi Debbie,

Congratulations on your weight loss of 24lbs and getting down into the sixteens!!! You sure are going in the right direction.

You have wonderful motivation for you wedding in Cyprus:) in 8 weeks time!

What your doing is working and if your happy and going well then that is what counts.

Good luck with your diet journey and will pop by to see how your getting on.

Love Mini xxx

Sounds like this is working very well for you :) As Mini said, if it's going well then stick with it :)

Hi ICDI!!!

Well done on your losses for far! Can i just ask what type of meal you are eating in the evenings?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone and thanks for replying to my tread.

I eat mainly chicken and veg or salad. Sometimes I will have a little rice with it. I try to stick to the 1000 calorie meal plans in the book. If I feel I need to pick then I will pick at low carb food like cheese.

There are some great weight losses on here. Everyones doing great.

Dont think its the diet but could cry today. Feeling so low which is unlike me. Not sure if im coming down with something but just want to hide back under my duvet!

At work but only just about functioning. Looking forward to home time when I can curl up on the sofa.

:cry:

Maybe im doing to much and the stress of the wedding getting closer and closer and closer.
Getting married abroad so it should be a brease

Hi Everyone and thanks for replying to my tread.

I eat mainly chicken and veg or salad. Sometimes I will have a little rice with it. I try to stick to the 1000 calorie meal plans in the book. If I feel I need to pick then I will pick at low carb food like cheese.

There are some great weight losses on here. Everyones doing great.

I am thinking about doing two packs and a meal. Cant seem to ss at the mo! I would avoid cheese if you can though, all that fat!

Back