Ice cream mmmmmm

Chubbylass

I've just bought an ice-cream maker in Aldi and wondered if anyone has any tasty syn free recipes for ice-cream? I was just gonna use the Mullerlight yoghurts!!

Have a search on the summer section of the recipe forum. There are thousands of recipes there so there are bound to be ice cream ones!
Also the recipe forum would be a better place to post this as you would more likely find someone with good recipe knowledge! X

here is a good thread on ice cream http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/138722-ice-cream-recipes.html

Just a tip, what i generally do now (as I struggle with the search facility here) is go to google and search slimming world, then the food ie slimming world ice cream. Then all the posts on minimins come up as well as other sites.

Thanks for the heads up about the ice cream maker at Aldi, just sent OH off to see if he can get one as there is a Aldi near his work. Hoping to make a lemon curd ice cream, not sure of the recipe yet but will play around until I get one that works.

Have a search on the summer section of the recipe forum. There are thousands of recipes there so there are bound to be ice cream ones!
Also the recipe forum would be a better place to post this as you would more likely find someone with good recipe knowledge! X

I think you clicked the redirect link from the main forum - I actually moved this over to summer recipes last night ;)

Thanks for all the hints and tips folks xxx Shellywelly1983 the ice-cream makers at Aldi are £20 - bargain!!

We got ours this afternoon, gutted that have to chill the bowl for 24 hrs! Want ice cream now.

Hi Chubbylass (not for much longer)!

Quick ice-cream recipe:

1 tub of quark
2 pots of Muller Light fat-free yoghurts of your choice
1 teaspoon of Truvia (or other nice tasting sweetener)

Mix it all up, bung it in the ice-cream maker and Bob is your Mother's Brother! Makes a lovely 'soft scoop' ice cream and syn free :)

Can also add other flavours - just bear in mind that the ingredients lose their sweetness a tad when they are frozen.

Back