Ice Cream - Summer is here - Syn values

I'd never heard of Maxibon, so I googled them. The nearest Asda is miles away from me but I am now going to have to make a special trip (and save up syns!) - they look AMAZING!
Our ice cream van sells these but mind you I live on a new housing area an we have about 4 diffrent ice cream vans a day

Oooo oreo sandwich Icecream too! Blimey! Well looks like it's going go be a fun ice cream summer!

Oooo oreo sandwich Icecream too! Blimey! Well looks like it's going go be a fun ice cream summer!

They are only 5.5 syns and they are amazing - they usually have them on offer in tesco. There six in a box though and the temptation to eat them all is real!

They are only 5.5 syns and they are amazing - they usually have them on offer in tesco. There six in a box though and the temptation to eat them all is real!

Serious 5.5?!!! Man that is going to be bad if i get them in lol!

Omg they are in a six pack..... Crap that's mental!! I wouldnt and couldn't be trusted! Lol

I'm now getting visions of lots of SW members wandering around their local area, peering into ice-cream freezers in small shops/garages etc. in the hunt for vendors who sell these ice-creams individually. I'm sure the Body Magic incurred by walking to a shop to buy one will burn off the calories - as if!

Why did I even read this?!!!!

Maxibons look lovely and not even googling the oreo ones!

I have an ice cream maker... Do you think I could make syn free ice cream/frozen yog in their using syn free yog or quark?

Really not sure.... Depends what you use to make it and if it's syn free or not. I have no idea I can barely cook let alone try and make me own ice cream

Be careful with the Oreo ice-cream sandwich - it's only the six pack ones (55ml) that are 5.5 syns. The individual ones (135ml) are 12 syns!

Oh my god - why didyou tell me this! My fave Ice Cream ever and I havent seen them for years - my go to Ice Cream when I go abroad! I occasionally have orea Sandwich Ice cream as its the closest to these I have ever found!!

Haha I think I'd better go into hiding, everyone's gonna be putting on this week because of me!

Really not sure.... Depends what you use to make it and if it's syn free or not. I have no idea I can barely cook let alone try and make me own ice cream

Fair enough!!

Be careful with the Oreo ice-cream sandwich - it's only the six pack ones (55ml) that are 5.5 syns. The individual ones (135ml) are 12 syns!

I take it that the 6-pack ones are mini versions? I actually like mini ones as I find they're often just enough to satisfy a craving. There's no way I'd 'spend' 12 Syns on an ice-cream unless there really was no alternative or it was a special occasion and no, a sunny day does not count as a special occasion!!

I take it that the 6-pack ones are mini versions? I actually like mini ones as I find they're often just enough to satisfy a craving. There's no way I'd 'spend' 12 Syns on an ice-cream unless there really was no alternative or it was a special occasion and no, a sunny day does not count as a special occasion!!

I'd do 12 syns easy! lol!

How amazing do these look? and 3.5 syns each :D
I got the challenge 25 at the till too which felt strange for some lollies lol

hjukiolk.jpg

Shut up! They look amazing! I must find them I love mojitos!!

Back