ice cream syn value

cherylxx

Silver Member
hi, i have checked in the directory and online but cant seem to find how many syns are in an average 99 cornet from an ice cream van.
any ideas?
ps: it was a mr whippy style ice cream . yummm

that was asked not long ago, so I know someone will know the answer................. uselessly I dont know! x

i THINK its 8 for ice cream no flake, maybe about 11/12 with the flake

thanx ladies.
not as bad as i thought then. u would think a simple ice cream cornet would be a bit easier to find the syn value for. lol i searched for hours:eek:

Basic/Non Branded Foods Ice cream, basic, Cone with ice cream & flake each

red.gif
Original 12 Syns
green.gif
Green 12 Syns

there we go

hi, i have checked in the directory and online but cant seem to find how many syns are in an average 99 cornet from an ice cream van.
any ideas?
ps: it was a mr whippy style ice cream . yummm

Hiya Cheryl, glad you enjoyed your ice cream lol, in the centre of your optomising book you should find a list of Ices, just incase you are tempted again!;)

I think 12s a lot for a bloody 99!! x

i had a cone of ben n jerrys at the piccies last week, i bet that was more than 8!!

Im actually considering one of these today, Ive had no syns so far today . . but I've been lazy earlier in the week oooh . . . what to do, what to do . . .

Someone in my class asked if you could count the milk portion of any ice cream you ate as your HexA, thereby reducing its syn value. Gotta give her points for trying!!

Back