ice lollies... worth the syns!

nettie

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
For anyone who loves ice pops and ice lollies like me i would definatly recommend tescos traditional sweet shop ice lollies, they are 8 in a box for £1, sherbert lemon, rhubard and custard and fruit salad... they are 35 calories each so about 1.5syns and they are gorgeous! im going to stock up and even take some to work for when i get those sweet cravings :D

Hi everyone,
For anyone who loves ice pops and ice lollies like me i would definatly recommend tescos traditional sweet shop ice lollies, they are 8 in a box for £1, sherbert lemon, rhubard and custard and fruit salad... they are 35 calories each so about 1.5syns and they are gorgeous! im going to stock up and even take some to work for when i get those sweet cravings :D

Ohhh sounds yummy I love the ribena lollies for 1 syn

i dont like ribena, wonder if vimto lollies are available!
i bought some cola, cherryade and lemonade lollies too, havent checked the syns in them yet as i bought them for the kids but think i may have a cherry one later :)

i dont like ribena, wonder if vimto lollies are available!
i bought some cola, cherryade and lemonade lollies too, havent checked the syns in them yet as i bought them for the kids but think i may have a cherry one later :)

I think I will dig out my lakeland lolly maker and make syn free lollies in lots of different flavours cherryade was my fave :)

i was thinking of making some ice lollies, need to buy some new moulds but morrisons do some lovely flavours of NAS juice such as marshmallow... now that would be yummy! ooo and raspberry ripple!

nettie said:
i was thinking of making some ice lollies, need to buy some new moulds but morrisons do some lovely flavours of NAS juice such as marshmallow... now that would be yummy! ooo and raspberry ripple!

I love the marshmallow squash. Tesco now do pear drop, cola and sherbet lemon flavour nas squash :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oo i bet the pear drop one is lovely! i think i will soon have a freezer full of home made sweetie flavour ice lollies :)

I love the Tesco sweet shop squashes, really nice.

the rhubarb and custard one is my favourite! its very yummy :)

Off to Tesco tomorrow!!

My favourite lollies at the moment are Waitrose Cloudy Lemonade ones, but they are a bit higher in syns. I did think I might try to make my own with the sugar-free version of their Cloudy Lemonade - must get myself some lolly moulds and give it a try.

Back