Ice lollies!

Oh I have to agree with you, all the soleros are yummy!

I love the banana and strawberry smoothie one. Shame they come in packs of 3 cause they always shout out to me too but sometimes I will have two cause its 10 syns and 10 syns very very well spent in my opinion :D

I love Soleros, can you imagine the happiness I felt when I found out they were only 5 syns! There are so many ice creams that are low in syns yet taste so amazing. I love SW I do :)

I think a Mars icecream bar is only 6.5 too and feels soooo naughty!!!

Has anyone tried the Fudge ice creams? 6.5 syns and worth it! Chocolate Button those mini twisters are amazing! Full size ones are only 4 syns as well. I need a bigger freezer :D

I had an Iceland Blackcurrant ice lolly last night - a bit like a Mivvi with fruit on the outside and then ice cream on the inside. 3.5 syns which I thought was quite good as they are quite big and it took me a while to eat it :)

Ruby is right, those bad boys are another favourite of mine. Chocolate flavour all the way :D

If you lived closer I would swap you all my white ones for all of your choco ones! I'm not too keen on the vanilla ones!

How many syns do the mini milks have in them? I almost brought a packet but didn't want to until I'd found out if they were of acceptable syn level?

Back