ice lollies......

nix192

Hi all i was just wondering that seeing as its so lovely outside i might treat myself to some ice lollies. ive just read somewhere that mini twisters are 1 pp each :D but i would be grateful if anyone has some low pro point suggestions.thanks.xx

the asda and sainsbury's rocket lollies are 1pp each x

Fab about the rocket lollies! Must buy some. :)

Skinny cow lollies ... 2pp for one ... soooo yummy, you can get them in mint choc, double choc & caramel shortcake ... good size for the points too :)

Skinny cow lollies ... 2pp for one ... soooo yummy, you can get them in mint choc, double choc & caramel shortcake ... good size for the points too :)

happy, happy, i had one last night for desert and pointed it at 4!!!! don't know where i got that from. they are soo yummy i love them..:D

happy, happy, i had one last night for desert and pointed it at 4!!!! don't know where i got that from. they are soo yummy i love them..:D

I LOVE these ice creams. Just got the mint ones in the shopping last night, cant wait to try it nom nom :D

The mint ones rock the most as they have little choc chips in !!!!!! enjoy !!!

I haven't had a Skinny Cow in years! Must get some, the caramel look tempting :D

Back