Iceland offer

just bought the slimming world meals from iceland and they came with free mullerlight crumble inspired desserts, im hoping these are syn free or why else be free with the slimming world stuff? Does anyone know if they are free..you can go on the iceland website to see which ones i mean....

just bought the slimming world meals from iceland and they came with free mullerlight crumble inspired desserts, im hoping these are syn free or why else be free with the slimming world stuff? Does anyone know if they are free..you can go on the iceland website to see which ones i mean....

I've not seen them before, but on the app it's showing apple crumble & custard and rhubarb crumble & custard are both free

Buy any three meals or meat products from our range at Iceland Foods and get a free limited edition six-pack of Mullerlight Crumble Inspired yogurts (they're all Free when you're following our Food Optimising eating plan).

I can't believe it! I literally just went to Iceland to get a stack of these ready meals but I didn't see the offer.
How do they taste by the way? At least one positive is they are so much bigger than most diet ready meals - just hope they are nice.

Back