Iceland Suggestions?

On a red day the chicken in gravy and beef in gravy are free. Other than that I'm not too sure. I used to shop in Iceland all the time but I can't remember what I used to have, sorry

On a red day the chicken in gravy and beef in gravy are free. Other than that I'm not too sure. I used to shop in Iceland all the time but I can't remember what I used to have, sorry

Thanks for that Taz, think i will just go onto Syns Online and try browse that way. But i will definitely check out the chicken and beef x

Heres some Iceland ones......
For a red day.
Chicken in wine 400g 2 syns

Chicken topped with garlic mushrooms
and cheese 360g 1 syn

Good choice chicken breasts in mushroom and
white wine sauce 360g 2 syn

Good choice chicken breasts
in tomato and basil sauce 360g 1 syn

in sweet and sour sauce 340g 4 syns

with leeks cheese and ham 340g 2 syns

Indian takeaway chicken jalfrezi 400g 5 syns

Lamb roast dinner with potatoes 440g 5 syns

Mini chicken fillets in sweet chilli sauce
with peppers carrots and onion 360g 2 syns
I have just copied these for you, from the Old favourites and new ideas Sticky, there are quite a few on there for other supermarkets too! Bon appetit!:)

Jax do you work for for all the major supermarkets or do you just have your finger on the pulse? hehe

Jax do you work for for all the major supermarkets or do you just have your finger on the pulse? hehe

Shes on commission! x

Sailaice have a look in the sticky, "old favourites and new ideas" there are lots in there for both days ;-)

Girls I am a shopoholic, can not resist a bargain, I think I need to see a doctor, the other day I spent £30 on alpen lights in Asda cos they were on special!!!!

Girls I am a shopoholic, can not resist a bargain, I think I need to see a doctor, the other day I spent £30 on alpen lights in Asda cos they were on special!!!!
I know - £1 a box! Bargain, I bought 10. I would have got more if my mate wasn't giving me dodgy looks and inching away!

Heres some Iceland ones......
I have just copied these for you, from the Old favourites and new ideas Sticky, there are quite a few on there for other supermarkets too! Bon appetit!:)

Your a star Nanny, thank you hun, i will be surely tucking into all of them very soon lol xx

Green Day
Easy steam, sweet and sour chicken with noodles 400g 4.5 syns
Good choice Italian chicken with rice 400g 3.0 syns
sweet and sour chicken with rice 500g 4.0 syns
chicken chow mein 500g 5.0 syns

Ohh there is Iceland's Tuna steak in some kind of spicy sauce which is free on a red day and there is another one that is sold next to the Tuna one that is free too. Sorry not much good with the info there am I but they are soooo scrummy and free.

Tuna steaks with a smoky barbecue flavour glaze, twin pack, free on red.
Tuna steaks with sweet chilli dressing, twin pack, chilled, free on red.

Back