Iceland

cheekylau

Going shopping today at Iceland today trying to save some pennies. Anyone know of any free or low syn food available. Even ready meals could be handy for when I'm at work

Ok got my free foods book
beef sirloin joint with peppercorn crust
Braised steak & onion gravy slow cooked
Butter basted turkey breast joint
Chicken fillets in gravy
Korma chicken spears
Tikka chicken spears
Chilli & coriander chicken kebabs
Gammon joint with honey glaze
King garlic prawn kebabs
Peppered salmon fillets
Tuna steaks with smokey barbecue glaze
Vegetable & bean chilli hotpot

So all off these are free on extra easy I know my consultant posted a list from Iceland too will try and look for it x

Here you go she posted us this piccy

image-878990420.jpg

Fantastic thanks

Wow are they really free on ee even though they have the gravy in or butter basted?
I never shop at Iceland but have been thinking of going for some bags of different veg's to make life easier I might have to take your list with me :)

Just discovered the joys of Iceland too-makes all the difference buying FREE stuff that comes with gravy so saving on synned sauces etc...love it!

We have also discovered other frozen meats and gravy-birdseye sliced beef in gravy (comes frozen) is also lovely!! :)

Ooooo, loving this free list! Thanks!! :)

babybuffy84 said:
Ok got my free foods book
beef sirloin joint with peppercorn crust
Braised steak & onion gravy slow cooked
Butter basted turkey breast joint
Chicken fillets in gravy
Korma chicken spears
Tikka chicken spears
Chilli & coriander chicken kebabs
Gammon joint with honey glaze
King garlic prawn kebabs
Peppered salmon fillets
Tuna steaks with smokey barbecue glaze
Vegetable & bean chilli hotpot

So all off these are free on extra easy I know my consultant posted a list from Iceland too will try and look for it x

Yum! Can't wait to try these!

Ooh amazing!! Maybe we could have a Iceland free food sticky!! There must be loads!

cheekylau said:
Going shopping today at Iceland today trying to save some pennies. Anyone know of any free or low syn food available. Even ready meals could be handy for when I'm at work

Farmfoods Is fab meat chicken and fish and lots of frozen veggies all cheap

OH MY GOD i could live off this list thank you baby buffy!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Has anyone tried the lamb shanks in minted gravy from Iceland-it's free! Sounds too good to be true!! Also what are the korma/tikka free spears like?

I_dream_slim said:
Has anyone tried the lamb shanks in minted gravy from Iceland-it's free! Sounds too good to be true!! Also what are the korma/tikka free spears like?

Ive not had those but the Asda extra special garlic and rosemary ones are awesome and syn Free

does anyone know of any syn free meal i can buy in iceland for my green day please as i need all the help i can get thnk u

Back