Icemoose are you there??? (or anyone that can answer this)...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 28 August 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Icemoose (or anyone that can answer this)...

Were you told what food would assist in your healing from surgery? was it mainly protein??

How's work going?

Love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

Did ask this actually as I was very aware of being sedentary for at least a few weeks.

Consultant said high protein i.e. chicken etc (no surprise there!), also lots of fruit and vegetable (no surprise there!) but also mentioned lots of high pottasium like bananas etc which I didn't know! Also said lots of vitamin C as apparently that promotes wound healing.

Therefore to be honest no surprises! I have been eating like I normally do although have been having a banana a day which I usually don't have as not too fussed about them!

Apart from that though I was just lowering my calories a day to around 2000 to make sure I didn't put weight on while I was stuck in the house so this week I have gone back to around 2400 again as I am at work full time.

M.

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Thanks Mike, how is work... do you feel nearly back to normal??? (healthwise)... Are you starting your training for the north run?

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.