ICEMOOSE IS ON GOLDENBALLS!!!!!

gosh that is a long time mike, how long was it before you heard by phone, they say they like to ring you first before an audition, or was that a polite way of telling me to 'sling me ook' lol

sue x

They called me and had a really gentle chat, just want to know you, the then asked if I could pop down for an audition.

I went maybe 2 weeks later to London on a Saturday and played the game, after that they said they might be in touch.

The following week they called and said I was in on the show and was about 4 more weeks before they filmed.

They put me up in a lovely hotel the night before and generally treat you fantastically!!

ooohh, maybe I might get a call then, I doubt it but hey you just never know! well done again Mike, an honourable man

sue x

If you don't go for it you'll never know!

Also check out www.beonscreen.com

I have done about 10 shows now and got them all off of this website

Mike

thanks mike, not heard of that site x

What else have you been on Mike?

Weakest Link (Lost)

1 vs 100 (Twice) (Lost)

Brainteaser (Lost)

100% (Lost)

Fortune Million Pounds Giveaway (Lost)

Something on channel 5 which I can't even remember the name of (Lost)

Never a crossword (Lost)

So all in all I am not that good at them lol

ooohh let me guess!!

ten years younger
weakest link
who wants to be a squillionaire
x factor
pop idol

hee hee am i close??

Ten years younger lol, more like "How bushy are my eyebrows!"

M.

let me guess!!! u really want to be on youve been framed?? its ur lifes goal to fall off a bicycle and into a small pond!!

I have got a few! Looking at something for ITV which should be cool.

My big one to go on would be Dragons Den but I need to find a really cool invention first!!

M.

Funny you should say that! I got picked to be on a show called UNDERGROUND where they had a million pounds in a vault and you all got locked in to win it.

But I had to cancel going on it for personal reasons.

I think it went out on Channel 5 eventually and was a total flop!

Not sure about Big Brother, I just think I would go mad in there as they give them so little to do!

M.

I'm addicted. I think you have a great story to tell, they might pick you, they love interesting people but you'd have to go for a wizz with cameras everywhere!!!

werent you on something else mike.. a bit like dragons den.. but not quite.. or was that someone else?

x x

Yeah I did Fortune Million Pound with the guy off of Dragons Den who was a really nice guy :-(

The Ann Summers lady was lovely though :)

aaah.. sorry.. didnt realise it was the same thing.. my bad.. lol.. i watched that..
i looooove dragons den..!!! if only i could think of something.. *gets thinking cap on*
x x

Back