ICEMOOSE IS ON GOLDENBALLS!!!!!

aaah.. sorry.. didnt realise it was the same thing.. my bad.. lol.. i watched that..
i looooove dragons den..!!! if only i could think of something.. *gets thinking cap on*
x x

What about Food glue!!

So when you break a meringue or drop a banana you can stick it back together again!!

What about Food glue!!

So when you break a meringue or drop a banana you can stick it back together again!!

OMG... Mike.. thats an excellent idea..!!!!!!! it annoys me when that happens too.. like bread buns.. you make your sandwich.. you start eating.. and the bread bun falls apart..
x x

OMG... Mike.. thats an excellent idea..!!!!!!! it annoys me when that happens too.. like bread buns.. you make your sandwich.. you start eating.. and the bread bun falls apart..
x x

Exactly!! Like super glue but not toxic....

I reckon the Dragon's will be begging to throw cash at us...now just got to find a good name.

FOOD FIXER ???

FOOD STICK ???

GRUB BREAKER!!

Exactly!! Like super glue but not toxic....

I reckon the Dragon's will be begging to throw cash at us...now just got to find a good name.

FOOD FIXER ???

FOOD STICK ???

GRUB BREAKER!!

I can just see it now.. in every supermarket in the country.. then.. eventually.. THE WORLD..!!

x

Mike, on the show with the million pound give away did you ask for a tummy tuck?

Yep! Never got it though !!

Although then the NHS helped me out!

M.

He was an arse off of the camera to be frank, the others seemed lovely (even old Mr Archer) but Duncan seemed incredibly self obsessed and had more make up on than everyone else put together.

Bitter me!!! lol

Lol i was listening to an interview with Peter..........whats-his-face.......... THe tall one lol. He was on top gear too but off track.....anyway he said there has always been tension between the two of them. SO he thought right ill go out for a meal with him we have known each other for years blah blah and he said Duncan was a arse..........and boring a hell. He said it was like going out to dinner with your dad who didnt like you. X

Peter Jones is a sex god!:drool:
Oh hum sorry forgot myself then...what I meant to say is that Peter Jones an incredible business man...phew think I got away with that one!;)

am sorry but am i the only one who did a double take at the title and think hes done what to david beckham!?

Back