Icemoose TV Show 2nd January 07

Mike

You came across very well, well done and I can't wait to hear the remainder of the story.

Well Done Icemoose

It took a lot of courage to do that and you looked very handsome. No coincidence you got the female vote me thinks!

Dizzy

Hi Mike,

Shame you did't get the money. I really can't say I like this programme, it's pretty obvious who's going to get the money from who isn't. Don't you just love the wy they imply your request was for vanity and then show a little boy asking for money for cancer patients. I think this programme is a bit sick.

You cannot juxtapose requests. It's pathetic!

I really dislike programmes like this. It's more about the ego's of the 'Fortune 5' than it is about those wanting the money.
I'm really angered by the way you were treated - by a man who looked like an over grown umpa - lumpa with blonde hair.

Rant Over!

At the end of the day if it means someone decides to investigate the diet and change their life like I did then it was all worth it! I never did it for the money and that is the truth.

Saying that they cut the cancer kid in as he wasn't there!! When I was there it was a bunch of circus people asking for a new big top as theirs leaked!!!!

Hi Mike,

Shame you did't get the money. I really can't say I like this programme, it's pretty obvious who's going to get the money from who isn't. Don't you just love the wy they imply your request was for vanity and then show a little boy asking for money for cancer patients. I think this programme is a bit sick.

You cannot juxtapose requests. It's pathetic!

I really dislike programmes like this. It's more about the ego's of the 'Fortune 5' than it is about those wanting the money.
I'm really angered by the way you were treated - by a man who looked like an over grown umpa - lumpa with blonde hair.

Rant Over!

I agree 100% it is a hideous format programme not fun to watch at all and I guarantee it won't be made again.

Richard Madelely, Jeffrey Archer doesn't stand a chance.

Dizzy x

Good for you hun!

OMG what was that umpalumpa going on about vanity for...he's a fine one to speak and it isnt about vanity its about how our bodies make us feel inside...arghhhhhhhhhhh...made me pretty angry but guess we have to accept the shallow people of this world?

Mike, couldnt you get the tummy tuck on NHS? I also thought they over stepped the mark asking you how much you earned? Cheeky beepers...

Anyway whatever the 'more to the story' bit is I hope you get the tummy of your dreams..you deserve it!

x

Oh we're on with the indian dancer now...thats a case nad half aint it? Other side of the river may be just what her doctor ordered eh?

Never did like Simon Jordan! How arrogant is he? Did you see how rude he was to the ladies footie team? Can't believe he said you were doing it for vanity when he looks like he does!
as for Archer, well he really has his finger on the pulse! He is so out of touch with salaries and mortgages!
Well done to you though, I think you came across very well!
don't think i'll be watching the programme again though, makes me too cross!

At the end of the day if it means someone decides to investigate the diet and change their life like I did then it was all worth it! I never did it for the money and that is the truth.

Saying that they cut the cancer kid in as he wasn't there!! When I was there it was a bunch of circus people asking for a new big top as theirs leaked!!!!

If I won the lotto I'd pay for quite a few people on here to get tummy tucks. You included.

I think as usual, yo've done a great service to VLCD. Lets hope one of the Fortune 5 gave you the money anyway OR some wealthy person watching gave you the money.

I really hate the idea of someone having to go to the lengths of giving a sob story about cancer to get the money. I'm a bit of a cynic - theyd have looked too bad if they hadn't of given the money to the boy. His dad hit all the buttons; cancer, little boy who's survived cancer; doing up a caravan oh yeah and don't forget to mention your friend who died.

OK, I don't doubt the boys story - so no disrespect to him. I just think this programme is soo... obvious.

I can't believe such a programme like this is on the television, how crass.

Well I think that football guy was just plain cruel. He said at the beginning he was going to be arrogant and he was.

Being first up as well may not have been the best time - who knows.

You are a great ambassador for VLCD and did a great job tonight apart from the two girls they others were prize plums.

Lindax

I was watching and my DH called me to help him take down the outside Christmas lights and I missed you..........am disgusted for you..........

Just said to DH - icemoose was on that programme I was watching and he said 'WHO MIKE - the guy who lost all the weight' you are famous now !!!

x
bettyboo

I was amazed when the programme started as I had no idea Mike was on there. I think the panels comments were very cruel and shallow (perhaps what you might expect, perhaps not, I don't know enough millionaires to say either way!) and they did not give your request full and informed consideration. I think you deserved fairer treatment by them, however, and I know that mine is clearly not going to be the popular view, but you know I always speak the truth and from the heart.. so, I have to say I would have taken the same decision on balance, but certainly not in the same way. This in no way demeans your amazing achievements and the respect I have for you and all you have accomplished.

Hiya

To be fair the questions went on for about 20 minutes when we were filming it and also it was shown wrongly as I was 2nd on the night I was there and there were some circus performers before me, then the woman asking for 8 grand for a new TV and house things, then a couple wanting 20 grand for a wedding and then 4 people wanting 30 grand to go into space!!

It was never about the money and hence I am not "gutted" that I didn't get it and they cut it very well to make me look like i was upset when actually I really really wasn't, I wanted to see whether I had the bottle to go on the TV and do it and I did so I am happy enough with the result even though I didn't get a cheque to do my TT.

But there is also a lot more to the story that I can't say which is very frustrating but I can explain in a month once the contract expires so will tell you then, certainly very interesting!!

M.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of the story, hun.

I thought the men were horrid to you though - at least the women appreciated what an amazing achievement you've made!!

The buggers!

Hi Icemoose,

I was so enraged by that blond umpa loompa as someone else aptly called him, what tossers? after the cancer kid, I turned away I couldn't stomach (excuse de pun) anymore of it... what hateful people, and what a hateful show, 5pompous idiots get to sit there whilst people grovel to them....OMG never never....not knocking you doing it...I think you were very brave and came across as a gentleman.

I missed everything, I only saw the last half hour of the programme. Can anyone tell me what happened?

Did they let you mention that you lost the weight on a VLCD?

Yes I did say Cambridge twice when filming BUT it never made it to the TV surprisingly! Saying that I am doing some press bits tomorrow so will be shouting CAMBRIDGE at them a lot!

M.

Madness...that cancer thing made me want to vomit, I had cancer myself as a teenager and did lots of stuff with clicsargent and when I was working with them they were given a house worth 3 million and loads of money to make it into a place for teenagers with cancer to learn skills and help them meet people. They messed it all up and I have no reason to doubt that Sargent will do this with the money given on the show.

Aaarrghhh!! I was with clients tonight until 8:15 pm and switched the TV on the SECOND the last one left - but obviously missed seeing your bit, Mike.

Well done on having the bottle to do the programme though - and good luck with your press stuff tomorrow :)

Back