I'd like to get to know you better....

Name: Michelle

Something interesting about me:
I am an army child so did lots of moving around, was born in Gibraltar and last lived in Hong Kong (before moving back to England).

Something I'm proud of:
My little boy and my marriage. My son has had alot to deal with in his first 3 years of life and he has handled it like a star! I am proud of my marriage because me and oh have been together 15 years this year and married for 5, having a child (especially one with health troubles) can either make or break a couple, thankfully we are strong :D:D

Nice getting to know you x

Name: Marcus Powell

Something interesting about you: Ermmm....i have the excatly the same birthday as my sister but shes dead on a year older than me

Something you're proud of: My photography

Last edited:
Oh I forgot seeing razors photos of eyes above. Something not unique about me because there are a few people like me but unusual.
I got one eye each colour Left bluey green right deep brown.
Razor if you ever want to imortalize me in your photos go ahead.
xxx

Name: Nikki

Something interesting about me:

Got engaged after 6 weeks, married a year to that date, took 6 years to conceive my son George and nearly died having him, had HELLP syndrome which shut down my internal organs.

Something I'm proud of:

My son George, who is a fantastic lovely little boy.. and my husband Keith who I love to bits...

Love

Oooh cool thread, and very useful for me as I'm new to the diet and to these boards!

Name: Tosin

Something interesting about you: I make my own all natural soaps! And I've lived in India, New York, Saudi Arabia and Thailand!

Something you're proud of: My degree! And making the decision to do CD and tackle my weight once and for all

I hope yas don't mind me squeezing in?

Name : Dolores

Something interesting about me :

I was the Northern Ireland Irish dancing champion for four years.....lol, now I cant even lift my legs.
I am also fluent in many languages.

Something that I'm proud of:

Getting my degree to become a doctor and also for my parents who helped me to get there.

Hi Sharon can I give you some advice? Drink all your water, eat all your packs mmm... where have I heard that before? LOL. Only kidding, strange but I am dying to see you on saturday and step on those scales. (I know strange woman me..)

Name: Emma

Something interesting about you: Not sure on this one:sigh: I can talk for ages!

Something you're proud of: My hubby! He has worked really hard for the past 2 years changing his career in the RAF! we have had best part 2 years of weekend/every other weekend seeing each other, but it all finishes in MAY:D And myself for doing my NVQ3 during this time whilst bringing up 2 children and working full time

Phew sorry went on then:rolleyes:

Back