• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'd love to go to Greece

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 80.5kg C: 76.6kg G: 68kg BMI: 33.6 Loss: 3.9kg(4.85%)
I am trying to persuade darling husband to take me to Greece for our wedding anniversary in September. Is it still a recommended place to go to. There seems to be so many resorts to chose from, any suggestions. I want to be by a beach, lots of places to eat, be able to walk to local attractions and not too many lager louts or children.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Enough

Gold Member
G: 10st0lb
Sounds great! I don't know what the score is with currency these days - there's so much economic uncertainty around europe at the mo, but I've always wanted to go to Greece! I've never been! Enjoy and send us a postcard :D

Ponytales

Silver Member
S: 16st1.6lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 3st1.1lb(19.1%)
I have been to Zante (Lagana) but that was many years ago with a group of friends and quite lively (not on the scale of some of the big resorts in Spain etc), and slightly more recently I went to Scala in Kefelonia which was stunningly beautiful with lots of nice restaurants and gorgeous beaches but not a huge amount to do other than that. We hired a car and drove around the island but even that only took a day.

My parents love Santorini so that might be worth a look.

Why not have a watch of the Simon Reeve Greece series for some inspiration :)