"Ideal" Weight calculator

I would love to be big boned, Mouse. My sis is only 1 inch taller than me but has a larger bone structure/frame, so she looks great at 10 stone (about a size 12 on her). Me, I look way too big and am a size 14-16 at the exact same weight.

It is SO not fair! :eek::mad:

I am selectively big boned - trust me, it's no fun! My fingers are slender and quite fine (no chub on them, they look bony), I have wide hands though, so they don't look right together. My back/shoulders/ribs are massive too so I need bigger tops. Size 12 trousers are fine though, just as well I don't want/need to wear dresses. I'm about 10 stone too, but don't look in proportion:mad:.

I'd love to be small-boned. How tall are you, DD? I bet you look great as you are.:)

I have footballers legs ie big calves then fat flabby thighs my hips only measure 35 but my thighs 40in.......
my waist is 27 and my top half has disappeared i was a 36dd i think im a 34 b/c now all through this diet

I am selectively big boned - trust me, it's no fun! My fingers are slender and quite fine (no chub on them, they look bony), I have wide hands though, so they don't look right together. My back/shoulders/ribs are massive too so I need bigger tops. Size 12 trousers are fine though, just as well I don't want/need to wear dresses. I'm about 10 stone too, but don't look in proportion:mad:.

I'd love to be small-boned. How tall are you, DD? I bet you look great as you are.:)

My lucky sister is bigger boned than me, but nicely in proportion. When I'm at a good weight, I think I'm mostly well proportioned - just with a tiny frame and a tendency towards slightly bigger hips and thighs.

I'm only 5ft 2ins and look nice and slim at the moment, thankfully. Even my hips and thighs look right for my body now - for the first time in ages.

As for you, young lady, I bet that, like most of us, all you can see when you look in the mirror are your perceived faults - whereas, I'm sure you actually look perfectly nice and fine.

When I put on all of that extra weight, all I could see was a flabby ball with 2 bony wrists and lots of spindly fingers poking out! :eek:

I have footballers legs ie big calves then fat flabby thighs my hips only measure 35 but my thighs 40in.......
my waist is 27 and my top half has disappeared i was a 36dd i think im a 34 b/c now all through this diet

You can see the difference that body frame sizes make: my waist is 26" at 105lbs and your waist is 27" at 144lbs!

thanks for bumping this Jo :)...just tried and it and it brings me out at 66kg..... 145.5lbs :) so heading on the right track I guess :) whether I like and stay at the destination....depends on temptation :D and willpower x

Back